Important: Please delete all Online Dynasty save files etc.

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Important: Please delete all Online Dynasty save files etc.

I need everybody to make sure they are NOT saving the online dynasty file each week.

Additionally, if you have saved it at any time in the past, delete those... From the front menu, go to settings, Files, load/delete, tab over to Online Dynasty files, and delete everything.

If you are (cheating by) running a version of this OD by yourself online.... Please take it down. This is aimed at fixing the screwups that happen in the offseason.

Thanks guys.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Yea you shady fuckers

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Haha... I think ppl are saving it just because they think it doesn't screw things up this year. But it does seem to. Especially since the latest patch. I had been saving all of my dynasties. AS the commish, I will continue to save this one in case we need to take it down and put it back up.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Well T1 is well known for its fucking cheater(s).

5. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I'm not a cheater. I'm just better at recruiting than you mere mortals ...

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Zing!!! :p

7. jfosh

jfosh Super

I am almost certain that the problems are associated with hosting a copy of the dynasty while the original dynasty is still up.

8. BlyGilmore

yeah saving a backup shouldn't have any impact. i mean how does EA know what's dormant on my hard drive?

hosting it online though - last year that caused all hell to break loose and i'm sure its the same this year.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

true but when someone loads up the Tradition OD from the file saved on the hard drive to play their game might screw with things...

like you go into the new week, save it and do your recruiting. Then you shut it down and turn it on later and load up from the saved file.

10. BlyGilmore

I don't think you can do that this year. pretty sure i read the only way to play an online dynasty save file this year is to re-host it. (there's no "saving to offline dynasty" option).

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

you are not understanding.....when you log in to get into the dynasty you download it, correct? Then it asks if you want to save it. Click "Yes". Then shut your xbox down and the next time you want to get into the current week you wont have to download the file again....it will load from the file you have saved on your box. Gabeesh??

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah I mean "dormant on my hard drive" has no meaning once you're logged into XBL, the company can program the game however they please.

13. BlyGilmore

only if nothing has changed since your save - and how often does that happen?

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LOL... I'm really, truly not looking for an argument here, based on what happened in the other league I'm in, I'm almost certain nobody had the dynasty actually online, and it still got fucked up.

Everybody: Please delete anything on your HD, and take down any online dynasty files you are hosting that are based on the tradition...

15. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

not true....