IMPORTANT VOTE

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MartyWebb, Aug 12, 2012.

?

Make your Selection

1. Option 1

11.1%
  2. Option 2

55.6%
  3. Option 3

77.8%
  4. Option 4

55.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

wahoogamer
    CTgotDaGameLokD
    Jolts57
    MS8403
    Fmode11
    TheGreatCV
    asurob
    GDip

PLEASE SELECT TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you vote at all, if you're not familar, please read this : http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/state-of-the-league-address.82807/

Your Options

1.) Don't restart at all, don't open up another conference, stay the course.
    2.) Don't restart the file, open up another conference(Sun Belt or MAC), stay the course.
    3.)Restart the file, select new conferences(likely a BCS Conference), and select lower level teams within the conference; ie: The Vanderbilts, Dukes, and Illinois' of the world.
    4. Restart the file, don't select new conferences, instead allowing whomever to chose whichever team in the NCAA.

Select the two options that you'd be most interested in, and yes, you must choose two.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  2. GDip

GDip Walk On

before I vote, I'd like to ask why if we add a conference it would have to be Sun Belt. I'm not necessarily against it, just want to know why it's our best option.

3. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

It can be MAC too. Shit I'll see if I can edit that.

edit : GDip fixed it.

4. asurob

asurob Walk On

3.)Restart the file, select new conferences(likely a BCS Conference), and select lower level teams within the conference; ie: The Vanderbilts, Dukes, and Illinois' of the world.
    4. Restart the file, don't select new conferences, instead allowing whomever to chose whichever team in the NCAA.

5. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

2.) Don't restart the file, open up another conference(Sun Belt or MAC), stay the course.
    4.) Restart the file, don't select new conferences, instead allowing whomever to chose whichever team in the NCAA.

6. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

1 and 4 for me

7. GDip

GDip Walk On

8. MS8403

MS8403 Walk On

I'm hoping to get this thing decided tonight so I know whether or not I should play my game. I have the NCAA itch and it feels like we are stuck, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

I selected 2 and 3, though I wasn't really sure what 4 meant. And I really don't care which way we go on this(though I'd love to dump Air Force haha).

10. GDip

GDip Walk On

well everyones voted. do we go with number 3 or the option that wasn't even in this vote- a one conference dynasty?

11. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

A no on the one conference dynasty.

Since everyone has voted, we will open up a poll. How many conferences, I imagine it'd be 2, but can't be too careful. Let's get these done quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.