Improved Defense and Custom Playbooks | NCAA 12

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Apr 22, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

If you go to the lockerroom subforum you can see the info of the new features and additions to the game that were announced today. Glad to hear that they're improving defense (zone defense specifically!) and the new "collision engine" really looks to have cleaned up player engaging and interaction. No more players "getting sucked in" anymore which is a huge bonus.

CAP should be interesting. Will you guys use this feature? Do you think we'll have to put limits on it for OD?

Interested to hear the league's take on the news. :)

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I'm guessing CAP is custom playbooks? I doubt you'd need to put many restrictions on it, unless they give custom plays, since all the formations are already in the game. That being said, some ODs probably won't allow custom PBs, but we'll see.

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'd like the idea of custom playbooks. Except i'd probably still use zona ;)

4. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

I think custom playbook will really give each coach his own identity.... it'll be good for our user games for sure! I'm excited to play with LV when this game drops! Just look at how much fun this league is with 11!

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

LV is the shit!!!!! For sure. If you disagree GTFO!

6. BakerWildcat7

BakerWildcat7 Walk On

So much hostility with this one! Lol

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

My apologies. It's all in fun. But yeah. Back to the topic on hand. I like the idea of a custom playbook cause then you can add like more I formation to some playbooks like Zona which i feel needs more

8. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

is it possible to run 7 WR sets yet?
    no...?

ok then