1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Improving Prestige

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bawvu97, Aug 16, 2011.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    I cant remember if i asked this already. Short of winning the national title can any of you tell me how to improve prestige?

If there is a link somewhere just let me know

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I can't remember the list and have tried looking for it a couple times. I know it's been posted either here or on OS, but I wasn't able to find it.

1-Star: If your final rank is better than 80th, you have a chance to move up.
    2-Star: If your team has a bowl bid or finishes with a final ranking better than 60th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish worse than 100th, you have a chance to move down.
    3-Star: If your team finishes worse than 75th, you have a chance to move down. If you finish better than 40th, you have a chance to move up.
    4-Star: If your team has won a BCS bowl or finishes better than 20th, you have a chance to move up. If you miss a bowl or finish worse than 50th, you have a chance to move down.
    5-Star: If your team has won the national championship or finishes with a final ranking better than 5th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish with a final ranking worse than 25th, you have a chance to move down.
    6-Star: If you finish with a final ranking worse than 15th or win less than 8 games you have a chance to move down.

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

That bowl glitch sim loss cost me my 5 Star from last season :mad:

4. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    and it cost me going to a 4. oh well shit happens

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Damn I have to win a title to get to 6

6. bawvu97

Featured Threads:

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I moved from 5 to 6 stars and my team finished 6th in at least one poll. I think it is top 5 so maybe I finished 5 in BCS but 6 in the final AP, or vice versa.

8. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

I am so happy I moved up a star. I can now compete for quality players with people.