Improving Prestige

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bawvu97, Aug 16, 2011.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    I cant remember if i asked this already. Short of winning the national title can any of you tell me how to improve prestige?

If there is a link somewhere just let me know

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I can't remember the list and have tried looking for it a couple times. I know it's been posted either here or on OS, but I wasn't able to find it.

1-Star: If your final rank is better than 80th, you have a chance to move up.
    2-Star: If your team has a bowl bid or finishes with a final ranking better than 60th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish worse than 100th, you have a chance to move down.
    3-Star: If your team finishes worse than 75th, you have a chance to move down. If you finish better than 40th, you have a chance to move up.
    4-Star: If your team has won a BCS bowl or finishes better than 20th, you have a chance to move up. If you miss a bowl or finish worse than 50th, you have a chance to move down.
    5-Star: If your team has won the national championship or finishes with a final ranking better than 5th, you have a chance to move up. If you finish with a final ranking worse than 25th, you have a chance to move down.
    6-Star: If you finish with a final ranking worse than 15th or win less than 8 games you have a chance to move down.

3. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

That bowl glitch sim loss cost me my 5 Star from last season :mad:

4. bawvu97

Featured Threads:
    and it cost me going to a 4. oh well shit happens

5. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Damn I have to win a title to get to 6

6. bawvu97

Featured Threads:

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I moved from 5 to 6 stars and my team finished 6th in at least one poll. I think it is top 5 so maybe I finished 5 in BCS but 6 in the final AP, or vice versa.

8. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

I am so happy I moved up a star. I can now compete for quality players with people.