1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

In another strange move by the Jets organization:

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Feb 24, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

They have gone and hired Coach Greg :) to run their ship. Greg will take over the Jets starting week 3.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

With the first pick in the OMFL Season VII draft Coach G6E & the 1-15 NY Jets select....

Greeeeeeg, the Vikings are interested in trading for the first pick. Never too early.

3. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Seriously, GX6? What is wrong with you? Atleast you will get to see the Pats twice a season. FYI - the schedule makers werent very kind to the AFCE this season. NFCW and AFCS. Good luck......

4. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Oh man...Greeeeg I hope you know what you're doing.

5. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Welcome to the division Greg. With our schedule this season, you probably should have stayed away...

6. greeeeeeeeg2003

greeeeeeeeg2003 Walk On

I needed a change fellas. I built a solid team in Cleveland but can't deal with the QB situation. Some new owner is going to come in and dominate with that defense I put together.

7. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

LMFAO @ greeeeeeeeg2003