In Case You Missed It....

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by ThaBayouChef, Apr 23, 2013.

1. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

[​IMG]

Madden NFL 25 Playbooks Announced, First Look Coming Wednesday

Sneak Peek at Run Free Arrives This Week

April 22, 2013 – Today EA SPORTS announced the full slate of feature Playbooks for Madden NFL 25. This week will begin the reveal of 25 years of innovation and passion, and everyone will finally know what it means to Run Free. Today also marks the release of the first official Madden NFL 25 screenshot on social media.
    Fans are invited to tune into ESPN SportsNation on Wed, April 24 at 8:00pm ET to not only see the announcement of the winner of the Madden NFL 25 Cover Vote, but also check out a special video that will showcase Run Free in action. More details will be available immediately following the show on the Madden NFL 25 Playbook page.
    Additional Madden NFL 25 details will be released in the following playbooks on the following dates:

· Run Free (to be released 4/25) – Unlock the power, precision and creativity of an NFL ball carrier.

· Connected Franchise Part 1 (to be released 5/6) – Cement your legacy as one of the all-time great NFL players or coaches in the new and improved Connected Franchise.

· Connected Franchise Part 2 (to be released 5/20) – Take ultimate control of your franchise.

· Madden Share (to be released 6/24) – The best content from around the Madden NFL universe, right at your fingertips.

· Madden Ultimate Team (to be released 7/1) Enjoy new ways to play and build your team in this year’s edition of Ultimate Team.

• Like Like x 3
  2. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Tomorrow night and 5/6! Can't wait for these two dates!!! Run Free has me pretty intrigued!

3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Surprised they're leaking CCM info so early as they usually wait until it's closer to release date. The fact they're letting it out early has me pretty intrigued

4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I agree. I just hope they include online CCM's with either the 5/6 or 5/20 news update. Most likely will be the 5/20 knowing them, but that will still be better than the June-July date it normally seems to be.

I guess being that it's Madden 25 they couldn't take out Ultimate Team for this year's game, but does anyone really play that?? I messed with it once a few years back but couldn't get into it at all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

And its going to be called CF now, Connected Franchise, I guess to not confuse people as to whether or not franchise mode is in the game again this year

6. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

Do not believe the hype. This time of year used to always get me pumped up and then it was a let down. We shall see how true they stay on course with the improvements they made to the connected franchise stuff. Going in the right direction but more progress to making the franchise feel more dynamic, like really making schemes and ratings matter.

• Like Like x 2
  7. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

Also really need to make the draft class attributes random for each draft class

• Like Like x 2
  8. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

I REALLY want this!

• Like Like x 1
  9. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Be nice to see these in the game! Not a Jags fan, but those unis are nasty! Like the 2-tone helmets!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

really loren? i was intrigued with the new logo, but i would have preffered a teal/black two tone to the gold/black.

11. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

:doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie:

On everyone's excitement.

:p

12. Hulk_hagen_55

i think from a league standpoint this so called "madden 25" is going to be able to take multi user franchises to the next level, or so is my expectation. if the new ncaa 14 blog transfers at all to madden im also expecting different o line and d line actions, maybe not so much in terms of animation, but in terms of being pushed off the ball or closing in on holes. im actually quite optimistic about madden as a whole due in large part by i think it was an art director or game lead design or whatever who was once a part of the mlb the show series and this woud be his 2nd full madden he worked on. as revolutionary as connected careers was, i think theyve finally pulled their heads out of some very dark places and are finally going in one direction. i think just about everyone can agree that one direction even if it isnt what you would have wanted is miles better than multiple directions going nowhere

• Like Like x 1
  13. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

I do it all for you Jim. lol

14. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

From what I have seen from some of the developers twitter feeds I believe they are still creating the draft classes. I saw no mention of NCAA draft class transfers

15. Hulk_hagen_55

i didnt mean draft class transfers but more of the overall improvements to gameplay. if they had any collaboration whatsoever and if so what can we expect out of both games to have bee improved

16. hoodiii

hoodiii Walk On

From my experience Madden has always been the most polished between the two

• Like Like x 1
  17. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

this helmet is legit as fuck. im a fan.....of the helmet, not the team haha

18. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

"New & Improved" according to who?
    There's been cases of newer version turning out worse than previous ones. I hope this won't be the case here...

19. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Reading up on the Infinity Engine 2 has me pretty excited for Madden 25. Sounds like they've made a lot of improvement in player movements. Run Free sounds pretty good too so far, but I.E. 2 sounds like it will have a lot of improvements. Something it definitely needed after the first go round!!