In defense of the ambiguously gay duo!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by krbonn76, Jun 27, 2012.

1. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

May 11, 2011

I am not the worst recruiter. For the most part I had some of the best classes last year. (thanks to Texas)

I did go over the first year, but after that I stayed under every year. (except for the cpu signing 10 extra one stars every offseason)

I did leave for december last year this is true partly because of my schedule and partly out of frustration. Nothing like having a top 75 even a couple top 50 classes three years running and going down in rating every year. It made no sense what so ever for me to be losing ground.

Plus I had to play that cheating douche nozzle weasel every year which did not help.

Correct me if I am wrong but I beat Heath, Bulldog and Mullen last year only loss coming to Pro in which I just imploded in the forth <----So fucking frustrating I had OSU beat!

Well that is it I am great and the rest of you are not! Way to match during your podcast you homo's. And maybe since Weave cut his hair his samson-esque rule over us will be over. (praise be delilah)
    • Like Like x 2
  2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Jul 17, 2010
  3. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Jul 12, 2010
    your headline is misleading. it would appear as youare defending the two homos and their actions, but in the body, you are defending your sissy girl actions. clean it up you rascal
    • Like Like x 1