1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

In-game studio updates

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by DirtycashDylan, Jul 19, 2012.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Can we turn these off?! Holy hell they're annoying. Or is there a way to make them conference only? It would be realistic since the SEC is the only thing ESPN talks about anyway and is who they are in bed with financially.

• Like Like x 1
  2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

No kidding. I could do without them.

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

At least they only happen vs the CPU.

4. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

You guys don't like em? I love em! Only thing is I wish when they go back to a game that he didn't always say "we've been looking at this game all day long". Other than that though, I love the ambiance that it provides. Really should focus on SEC games but the problem is that they cannot do studio updates for user teams. Since users are 85% of the conference it's not going to happen.

5. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I agree that I like the feature.... in principle..... but the dialogue is really, really repetitive. If/when I can get studio updates of user games played before mine and/or being played at the same time?! That would be the next best thing to a spectator mode!

• Like Like x 1
  6. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Give it another month.

7. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I haven't watched an intro or listened to NCAA commentary in 4 years. I play with my game muted so none of that stuff really matters to me anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru