In Need Of A New Commish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, Oct 25, 2009.

1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

In Need Of A New Commish

I know what you're thinking "WTF HAPPENED!?!?"

This decision has absolutely nothing to do with you guys or anyone else on this site. This decision is based on my lack of enjoyment from this game any longer. When it feels like a chore, it's time to assess my priorities, and, unfortunately, this just isn't one of them anymore.

It's been nothing but fun playing with you guys and I'm REALLY sorry to disappoint you guys like this, but I'm just not having any fun from playing this game anymore. It's not frustration because of gameplay or anything like that. I've just really lost interest in playing football at all right now.

So, with that said, there are two different ways that this can go:

1 - You guys can decide that it's not worth continuing anymore and just decide to fold the league.

2 - Someone can step up, take the torch, and run with it as the new commish.

Personally (and this is nothing personal at all toward you other guys), I think Castor or KnighNoles would be perfect to take over the dynasty and they are who I would recommend to take it over, but I'm going to leave it up to you guys to decide (along with them to decide whether or not they want the responsibilities).

I'm going to keep the dynasty open until whoever takes it over decides they are going to take it. I would recommend advancing to the next week before saving it offline and recreating it since if you don't do it beforehand, people will have to play their games from this week over again, and we certainly don't want that to happen.

Again guys, thank you all for joining my league. It was nothing but fun (except for when I lost, you bastards ;) ) and I hope to have time to do this next season if the website will have me back.

-Mike

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

This is really disappointing news.......

3. KnightNoles

I will be lookin to take over and I hope the other guys in this dynasty feel the same as I do. NCAA is basically all I play besides a few Madden franchises Im in and occasional Halo game. The league that I am commish of has really slowed and been stagnant for some time.

Im in this for the long haul, so I would be happy to take over.

4. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

That sucks man, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I would be cool with either Castor or KnighNoles taking over.

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

If you want to take it over I'm behind you. I would be willing to do it too to keep it going. I'm really bummed to hear this. I really enjoyed being in the league with you Mike. I hope you find your way back at some point.

I'm definitely in it for the long haul. I enjoy this league a ton. If Noles wants to pick it up I'm fine with that, if he decides he doesn't want to I'm willing to do it.

6. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Damn man I was looking forward to swiping some USC recruits from you but its all good. As for commish, both of the people nominated by the person-formerly-known-as-commish would be good and I support both nominations.

7. dub

dub Banned

I'm new, but understand that in the end this is a video game and life is always more important.

Good Luck

(P.S. Would actually prefer USC over Oklahoma, so put in a good word with the AD for me..)

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

That sucks but I also understand people can get tired of a game after many months. I am in a bunch of leagues right now but I might start cutting out some as time goes on.

I am ok with Castor or KnighNoles taking over as commish. I would like to continue in this league, as it is probably my favorite online dynasty at the moment.

9. KnightNoles

I will be happy to take over if Rave takes over Trifecta.. Coast is my favorite since I began in this league

10. BDSDIGITAL

It's my favorite right now too. Someone will take it over, so no need to worry about that.

11. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Aww man. Was looking forward to the USC Oregon rivalry.

If its not fun though... then its not really worth the time i guess. If you get the itch to play some football come back here!

This dynasty will keep going... You can throw my name in the hat for back-up commish too.

12. KnightNoles

I have taken over and invites should be out soon... Dub who do you want?

13. dub

dub Banned

I'lll take over USC, thanks man.

14. KnightNoles

Invites are out

15. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

I saw in the new members lounge we are going to be adding ND or a mid-major?

Id consider taking over Notre Dame. maybe after this season or somethin'...

16. KnightNoles

I'd prefer you not so that we dont have to look for another Pac-10 but if you want and we dont get a ND then I wouldnt oppose

17. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

yea Im not really looking to leave Oregon. Just the thought of playing ND in this dynasty caught my attention. Would be cool to have that freedom with schedule..

18. BDSDIGITAL

ND would be cool to be in a dynasty like this. If you need help with anything Noles just let me know. Glad to see you take the reigns here. I'll accept my invite when I get home and get ready to smoke Wisconsin. Did you change anything else? Sliders, etc?

19. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I'm still in, and will accept my invite tonight. Kind of like Noles, NCAA is the only game I play (aside from my occasional foray into Arkham Asylum or an RPG).

I will try and get my game in tonight, but will definitely get it in by tomorrow evening.

20. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Sorry I haven't been on for this but I'll miss ya mors and I too was looking forward to our game later this season. I'll be able to accept the invite wednesday. If you need me to get on and play my game earlier so we can advance let me know and I'll find a way to work it so I can.

21. KnightNoles

Yea, I put the sliders and everything how it is in the Dynasty Description page..

We may push the advance date back til Thursday because I have a test coming up on Wednesday.