In regards to legacy players in M16....

Discussion in 'Hard At Work' started by GridIRONguru614, Jun 18, 2015.

1. GridIRONguru614

GridIRONguru614 Walk On

Nov 7, 2014
    I just want to start by saying the ideas expressed here were not mine solely, so I can not take full credit for them. seanisgreat87 actually came up with the idea and Im just putting it out there because I thought it was a really smart idea.

1. The concept of bringing legacy players into 16 seems a bit broken. Not everyone will have one. Were dragging players from the future into the past. You cant set their development to wherever it currently is. So the following seems like a good alternative.

2. Lets allow everyone to create themselves as a rookie player at any position they wish. Those players will be added to the FA pool, everyone can sign their guy. Overall cannot be anything higher then a 80-82 like a typical first or 2nd rounder. All attributes have to remain within the guidlines that are already set. Nothing will guarantee thier success/failure. They could potentiall become superstars or be bust. They may not even resign with ur team in Free agency.

I just think that this a much more locigal approach than bringing legacy players over from the last cycle.
  2. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Feb 21, 2013
    Legacy players was meant to reward players who stuck through H@W through the cycle. I understand where your coming from....but I think it was a good idea brought in by the commish. Still not sure if we're going to implement it or not, but I do like the concept.

I'm not a fan of making everyone rookies and putting them in free agency.