In season FA clarification

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Psycho, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

In season FA clarification

Ok, I specified that you need two injuries at one position to dive into this... what I meant to say was two injuries that effect that one position.

So if you have two injured in one of the groups below, you may use FA to sign guys:

QB - only one inury needed if you only have 2 on your roster
    HB
    FB-TE
    O-Line
    D-line (I did not separate out DEs and DTs because it is alright for DTs to be used as DEs)
    LB
    DB (I did not separate out Safeties and CBs because it is alright for Safety's to be used as CBs)

One special note, if you lose your kicker or punter, you can sign a guy from FA... it does happen in offline, don't know about online.

2. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

What if you are running with 2 QBs and your starting QB goes down. Can you sign a new backup QB?

3. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

yes, that's acceptible.

4. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!![​IMG]

Troy just got injured with a torn pec and is out for the season. I can't bring Tyrone "Predator" Carter back to the team. Joe Burnett better get hurt on punt coverage so I can sign someone.

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

What the hell is up with you and key injuries? Have you ever gotten to play a playoff game without someone important getting hurt in the regular season, thus keepin him out of the playoffs?

6. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Start to recieve punts then stand still and let yourself get hit stick after hit stick after hit stick. Eventually he will go down.

7. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

First two times Slaton was out. Third time Big Ben was out. Now it looks like Troy will be gone.

Troy was hurt earlier with a minor injury of strained pec so I choose the option to sub in Willie Gay. Guess that really didn't mean much.