In-Season Transactions

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Cheez, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Find a free-agent that is going to reshape your team for the future?

Sign that young guy that is going to lead your franchise?

Trade away the cancer that is holding your team back? (PIG BOMB I am looking at you)

Brag about it here!!

2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

The last two weeks, the Packers have re-signed players to long term deals.

Randall Cobb will be in Green Bay for the next 6 years, as he has signed a deal worth $37.8 Million

And Brian Bulaga will be defending the blind side for Aaron Rodgers for the next 5 years, as he has signed a deal worth $22.6 Million

Jarrett Bush, James Starks, and M.D. Jennings have all signed 2 year deals as well.

3. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

[​IMG]

Cowboys sign a handful of free agents this week while trading a star to build for the future and then get their first win of the season 34-17 over the Giants!!

4. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

3 week ago the Patriots traded for Ladarius Green from the Chargers to go with a dual TE set system. Coach Belicheck and the Patriots are very pleased to have him as Gronkowski got hurt with a broken collarbone. Ladaruis has stepped up in a huge way as he is the lead TE until Rob gets back healthy.

5. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Glad I could be of assistance :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

Dolphins receive much needed help at corner from the Texans. They pick up Kareem Jackson by sending away Brian Hartline and a 4th round pick.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

This was big move for the Texans as Darrius Heyward-Bey can't catch a cold. Hartline's hands may move him above D. Hopkins after his sub par performance past two weeks. Thanks again, and I hope Jackson can lock down a side of the field as he did for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Dez Bryant has been a nice security blanket for the Rams rookie QB Hill...He just makes plays and tough catches. Its really nice to have a guy like him on the team.