In Your Spare Time

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Aug 18, 2011.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

My guy Sabo commishes "Zeros to Heroes", one of TSO's Premier leagues. They are encouraging guys to practice against other TSO members to get some "sim" practice in and compete. They're stressing this is for fun and to get to know some of the other members on the site. Check it out and have some fun! For those of you that aren't premier, this is a good way to get your name out that you are a good sim player. I don't mean skill wise, I mean sim wise with good sportsmanship.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/the-proving-grounds.61359/

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thanks for passing the info along CA . Guys I created the area CA spoke of to promote some commodore amongst us PS3 coaches and i felt it was a good way for us all to get some practice. Alot of our skill levels etc will vary (personally im struggling in 12) but its all about having fun and getting better. I didnt want to limit this area to premier members because i think personally that being a member of this site insists that your a sim player and deserve better than playing in a lobby game against a common cheese ball lol. Anyways I hope some of you guys want to take advantage of this and have some fun.

Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Great idea. When I get some free time I will certainly try and hook up with some members I have never played before.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Its definitely a great opportunity to log some game time against other sim coaches. I plan on using it to try to work on my skills and to test out how newly created playbooks will perform in game.

• Like Like x 1
  6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

To be honest I don't really play NCAA outside of my league games, but if people are willing to scrim I'd be more than happy to just for fun.

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

The reason I created this is because for some of us that only really have time to be devoted to 1 league we need a little extra. When youve worked really hard on creating a playbook and testing it out against the cpu just wont cut it. Everyone knows that playing the cpu is far different than playing a user. A user offers more of the unknown.

While this is all for fun and scrimmaging I have added a little extra to it.

For those who participate im wanting to keep a running tab of wins and losses. I have also devised a point system for wins and losses that way even if you lose your game your rewarded for playing.

Scoring System is as follows

Also there is a game of the week. This is strictly up to the coaches playing. I will select two real world college football games for the week
    and they will be the Game Of the Week. Those who play in the game of the week will receive additional points.

The reason I came up with the scoring system as well as the wins / losses is because my plan is that if there are enough people participating i would like to add a little reward.

My goal is that if there is enough participation to reward say the top 2 or 3 people around christmas time with some TSO gear or something.

8. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

We got a few guys from other dynasties signing up now to play. Hope to see you guys there. Its alot of fun