Inactivity

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hova, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Inactivity

There is no activity at all on these forums, we have 0 posts other than people posting 1 game thread a week maybe when all of you should be posting them on here. This league is going to fold fast if we dont pick it up.. Are the amount of user games to much? Maybe its not enough for us to handle, i my self find it hard to schedule so many user games. Looking on thoughts from everyone else on the state of this league....

2. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

you could maybe switch it to a rose bowl league, spliting us into 2 conferences 6 and 6 or w/e it would be less user games

3. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

I kinda like it the way it is now but if it was 2 different conferences people should be able to get there games in easier

4. Hova

We have had 2 more users quit because of lake of interest, the only one who ever posts is high yella, i haven't even heard from anyone else. It looks like this league is on its last leg, if anyone is interested in being commish and changing the setup let me know, i will most likely be stepping out, but may still be in the leauge, but i am in the process of moving so i cannot hold the responsibilities of being a commish esp with the lack of interest and participation in this league

5. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

this inactivity is insane too many non commited people in the tf id take over and boot all the people who are not active and pause the season til we fine commited people

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

I post in every other dynasty im in, this one...theres no point to post because no one really cares to look at what I have going on. I agree TF is all about posting, it's a requirement. I say we get rid of those who don't give a shit.

7. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

I am posting in the other dynasty I am in but like masler said it seems like most people are not putting in the time so why should others.

With this I believe I am going to retire from ND. I just got a promotion at work and with this promotion means longer hours and more sleep needed. I apolgize for joining and leaving in the same season.

8. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

that is a redundant argument everyone should do their part to help this dynasty survive if they really want to be in it, the inactivity is a shame so im going to start doing my part and posting like crazy and i think hova should remain commish just get more commited players, and i know for one that hes fed up with all the complaining that comes along with being a commish so EVERYONE read off on the rules go sign them, game play is sim so stop with the cheesin shit i dont care how new you are, and it should be a 1 warning system not two, you cheese and dont follow rules your out, people who lose dont sit here and complain about losing when a person played sim the whole time take your loss like a man were all grown here so lets start actin like it and get this dynasty back to where it should be and lets play BIG 10 FOOTBALL

9. Masler

Masler Moderator

i want to play some Big 10 football, cmon guys let's fight for the Roses!!

but even then we need people who actually want to commit and post. Im with DJ, I will write a damn thesis for my summary if that's what it takes to get some interest in this league.

10. Hova

With that i will retire the league tommorow, anyone can save a copy if need be. I dont blame you mcgriffle and i thank everybody who did participate and get your games in. We are down to barely any members now and participation from only a few, there is no more need to waste peoples time when we have no participation. I my self find it pointless to when no one is ever around in the forums. Maybe somebody else can put together a different league but for now the league is over

11. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

this is fuckin retarded theres no way it should be this hard to go out and recruit commited people to be in this dynasty retiring it makes no sense at all

12. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

I apologize but with this new promotion there is no way i can continue 2 dynasty's and I am having more fun with USF where I am starting the team from the start.

13. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

I think you should send a message to all the people still in the dynasty on live and then have a party chat to see where everyones head is, if they cant do what the league requires then kick em easy as that. i dont think you need to disband the league all together.

14. Hova

There are 3 members left that have said anything to me about the league, the interest is obviosuly gone for this setup, the only thing saving this will be a different league and i dont have the time right now to set one up. I gave everyone a chance and i got nothing besides from the few, i know it sucks and i thank you guys again but guys drop every day, its really pointless to put in effort and get nothing out. I will save a copy but for now this thing is goin offline until somebody comes up with a better plan and i dont have the time for that at the moment

15. therevK29

therevK29 Guest

I have had some things come up this past week or so which led to me kind of putting this on the back burner. And for that I apologize.

16. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

would u still want to be in if this is continued

17. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

seeing this is the only OD i am playing as my favorite team, i'm in. i've been posting and updating whats going on with OSU. i really want this to continue seeing i'm still somewhat in the thick of the Big 10 race and i want to see if i can pull it out like my boys did this year. :)

18. Masler

Masler Moderator

MSU is my fav team..but no one posting and just playing the games? I could just starting an offliner for what it's worth. But I would rather play users. We just need to find the right players.

19. Masler

Masler Moderator

it hard to find them because no one wants to be teams like purdue or northwestern...once in a while you find a die hard Minnesota fan..but really the team has to almost be your favorite in order for the big 10 to work.

20. Dj391

Dj391 Walk On

Yeah true were all fans of our teams maybe we need to hit lobbies and find some real fans that will be commited

21. Masler

Masler Moderator

because if we find a die hard purdue fan then they will never quit if they lose cuz it's there team. they want to stick with them. im 2-3 with MSU. Only reason I quit was lack of interest by everyone else. Not because of my team.

22. Hova

Then someone quits because a game got simmed even though they never once post a game thread which is REQUIRED

23. therevK29

therevK29 Guest

To be perfectly honest, I enjoy taking shitty teams and making them good. It was uncharacteristic of me to take over a team like Wisconsin (who wasn't great last year, but had a LOAD of talent). But I knew BU would join up, and he's a Purdue fan, so I switched more or less to accomodate.

I don't care who I play as. I'm an Iowa fan, but did not have them as an option, so I took what was available. For what it's worth, part of me doesn't enjoy this years game as it is very 'arcadish' especially when compared to Madden. However, I committed to do this drynasty, and I need to do my part to be more on top of my games and what not. I am all about accountability. I failed to do my part by not scheduling games on the board, but other things do get in the way, and I know you all can relate and understand this.

That said, yes, I would be willing to continue in this. I'd be even MORE amped if we were to switch over to Madden. But I will work with what you folks wanna do.

24. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

so, are we going to continue this or let it die?

25. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

I like building from scratch too , i think thats why i enjoyed northwestern so much. They had key players here and there, but coming into games as the underdog is always a plus.

Im not a northwestern fan btw i just love college ball.