Inaugural User Power Ranking

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hornfaninbama, Oct 4, 2012.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

These will be updated throughout the season next year. For now I am going to set them up according to Final Ranking.

1. tothevictors56
    A well balanced offense and solid defense helped lead the Volunteers to their first MNC appearance since Phil Fulmer was eating doughnuts on the sideline. A late season upset helped a little too.
    2. hornfaninbama
    Dangerous QB led a prolific offense to within an eyelash of SEC title in 1st season in the league. Has a chance to lead Mizzou to first top 10 finish ever.
    3. jay2149
    Led Mississippi State to first SEC title game since Jackie Sherrill was in Starkville. Has the Bulldogs winning on the recruiting trail also.
    4. hugezombie
    Record setting defensive dominance helped Hawkeyes almost win the B1G title this season. Several big time recruits coming in and Iowa looks like a well coached tough team heading into next season.
    5. Aspect1
    Dismal OOC record, but led Illini to a winning record in conference that had them 1 game away from a Conference title berth.
    6. Ruckus Redbird19
    Led NU to the best season since Pat Fitzgerald led the Wildcats. Played well in flashy new uniforms.
    7. LB Fitted
    Started out hot, but tanked down the stretch. Lose several key players this season, but also has several talented players coming back.
    8. ILLAIM
    Ole Miss is the only program to fail to qualify for a bowl game. Played well most all season especially after a midseason coaching change. Look for the Rebs to make a charge next season.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tothevictors56

tothevictors56 Walk On

That loss really helped me out Bama, but atleast we are keeping the title in the SEC.

3. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

i am glad to see that im in the middle of the pack this was a good season for me. i had a lot of trouble with the cpu this year i just really struggled. i am not good at this game in general but i am pleased with what i did this year.