1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

incase anyone didn't check XBL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Sep 16, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

incase anyone didn't check XBL

we advanced to week 7 last night. at work, so not sure what user games we have. but let's try to turn this week around quick

2. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

Just knocked off Alabama after going down 14-0. We had a huge second quarter where we scored 4 touchdowns (and they had us miss the game tying extra point).

Second half had the Alabama glitch that forced us to fumble 3 times, our first play of the 2nd half, another time in their red zone, and another time with 3 minutes to play.... Luckily we pulled it off.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

NO commitments this week!!

4. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Super great job guys getting your games in....almost ready to advance again...WOW!

Waiting on Arkansas.....what up commish?

5. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Dude I know u live north of the city but turn on the news once in awhile.

We got hit with a Fucking tornado last night. I was at Penn station til 8 pm. Then came home to find half the trees in my neighbor hood down. Insane damage everywhere. I'll play tonite and advance us