incident report: gameplay complaint by shiftee against bluebean

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by saintsdave75, Apr 1, 2011.

1. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

for some reason I cant copy/paste from aim express I guess, so this is everything shiftee told me after losing his game vs bean, apparently, bluebean came back from a 24-0 deficit to win 28-27.

shiftee: i forget who my nfc rep is and i know beanie doesn't have a bad rep but dude did hb screen/flats so many times in this game

once he went down big he started relying on it hard. charles had 6 receptions off that (leading receiver)

and his other hb had 1.. so 7 total. speed kills and this is becoming really annoying

u can check the stats of the game to prove it

i checked the recap and it was 1st and 10, 3rd and 8, 3rd and 7, 4th and 1, 1st and 10 and 1st and 10 for charles.

3 screens in the 4th quarter alone

so deflating to lose in that fashion

sd752001: I'm the new nfc rep. All that stuff there were screens? Those 2 3rd doen plays ans 4th down?

shiftee: yes

the reason I know they were screens is because my dline broke through right off the snap because the oline ran off to the side

I almost killed his qb twice

sd752001: how many total screens was it?I think though, that since bean does have a clean record, i will inform dunn of this, and probably the most that can happen is an unofficial verbal warning, friendly reminder type-thing. Does that sound ok to you?

shiftee: 6 for charles and 1 for battle

I forgot to check what down and yardage the battle screen was

sd752001: I think though, that since bean does have a clean record, i will inform dunn of this, and probably the most that can happen is an unofficial verbal warning, friendly reminder type-thing. Does that sound ok to you?

shiftee: Yeah the game can't be replayed anyways so what can u do lol

Bean said he's probably done after this season so don't think there's a point to anything

sd752001: even so the best that this can do is at least maybe have him be more aware to mix it up in future games

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

blue does put charles in a lot of 'great' positions to get receptions. I am fine with what you feel you need to do here.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I spoke to bean he agreed that he probably went to the well a little to often and that most of them were check downs to man under coverage with no one else open. Said he would keep an eye on it and not abuse it. He also stated that he would play his butt off the rest of the season but more than likely leave before season 4.

4. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

does that mean hes gone for '12

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

He can get back on the waiting list for 12

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Good... get rid of one nemesis.

7. natedawg212000

Why's he leaving? Just time?

8. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Yeah he said he had a heavy work load and season 4 would not be fun for him.

9. natedawg212000

Sucks. Good owner.