Indiana Hoosiers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ociu, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Indiana Hoosiers

For Indiana, SS #14 Jeremi Finch has left the program. In his place, Mitchell Evans, a WR who was listed as a QB last year, has been moved to Safety. He was a great safety for us Frosh year before he was moved to WR, and he's poised for a huge season.

Adam Follett (QB 16) is listed for us, but he's fifth string for us this year. Dusty Kiel is a RS Frosh who will be challenging for the Backup spot.

IU picked up two JuCo All-Americans, Dre Kates, a sick nasty CB, and Jeff Thomas, a 6' 250 pound MLB with good speed.

Also, Zach Davis Walker isn't playing with us anymore, and should be replaced by RS Frosh Nick Turner, a 6'2 200 lb RB with 4.4 speed. Not to mention that Darius Willis runs a 4.42 and is listed at 88 speed, which is friggin' absurd.

I don't know how much you guys mess around with stats, but IU had two Frosh DTs this past year make All Big 10.

Also, IU's moving to a 3-4 this year, so if possible, it'd be great to see a couple more of our LBs on the roster.

I know that you guys won't take all of this (or most of this) into account, but I just wanted to give you guys as much info as possible. Thanks for your hard work with this. :)

2. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

dude...everything you write will be taken into account...best believe it

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Dre Kates is sick nasty

4. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

thanks for the sentiment...but please refrain from putting anything but roster moves for the Big 10 in this forum...it will just make it harder to go through once i get the game...thanks

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Indiana Hoosiers

Who needs to be added/deleted/or anything you wanna contribute for the Indiana Hoosiers goes in this thread.

6. GoAztecs

GoAztecs Walk On

WR Shane Covington Indiana Northern Iowa
    S Jerimy Finch Indiana Transfer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.