Indianapolis Colts

Discussion in 'Between The Lines' started by NDCOLTS1979, Sep 19, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Indianapolis Colts

After the week 1 embarrassment the Colts came out and destroyed the Giants in a very dominating factor. If the Colts play like this the rest of the year its going to be another great year for the colts

2. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

I think Peyton Manning is the Best QB in the league, and the you guys have the best DEs in the League.

I have no fears that you all will have a great year in the conference, division ,etc.

BUT you guys are the most successful REGULAR SEASON teams in the HISTORY of the NFL.. but u fumble in the playoffs.

Where do u see the team making improvements so that doesnt happen?

3. NDCOLTS1979

The running game is going to be the main reason the colts win in the superbowl. If they can continue to run the ball tis will make the team even more deadly than they already are. The main problem is going to be the Dl and LB because everyone knows you can run the ball against Indy. If these guys step up and and stop the running game then Hayden and Bethea will be able to control the passing game since it takes only a few seconds for Freeny and Mathis to bet to the qb.

4. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

come on dont take that running game against the giants serious now.. Indy has neve been a running team or atleast a good running team with Paton. u would think they would be sense u cant put 7 plus in the box with paton as the QB. also that defense of the colts will lose it for them when they play a top AFC game in the playoffs. only team i see two sided with great offense and great defense seems to be steelers ravens and the jets. they all have what u need on offense and defense.

5. NDCOLTS1979

Ravens lol Flacco will fail as he always done and the steelers aren't that great. As far as running they have had 1k rushers with Manning at qb. Manning takes what the defense gives him. Yeah everyone said that the year colts won the super bowl as well oh they will lose because of their defense. Its all Blah Blah Blah talk. Jets are a joke offensively and not one of the jets starters would even stat on indy offense.