Individual Player Slowing/Glitching

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Baron, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

While playing a user game against JFace907 late in the game, my running back began to slow down and glitch severely. We're talking him taking 1 step when every other play was taking 5. At the end of each play, the affected player would freeze instantly where they were at the whistle.

Also, MartyWebb experienced this while playing it in a CPU game against Washington State at the exact same time that we had it (we were in a party chat together).

This glitch occurred regardless of the player being subbed in or out, timeouts, pauses, etc. It seemed to only affect the position itself (on offense it was the RB 1 position on defense it was the RE in a 3-4 position that was so affected).

Has anyone else run into this issue?

2. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Additional details, it was snowing in both games, also the same OD, so it's the same file.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I saw this in an offline dynasty with a CPU team (pretty sure it was NW). For them it was really noticeable because they were running a no huddle offense and their LG always moved very slowly back to the line and it took him about 5 more seconds to get to the line than anyone else. It also happened to someone on their defense. It had the same symptoms as above where they were slow during the plays, slow in between plays while no huddling, and stopped and froze in place every time the whistle blew.

There was no snow in my game. I played 14 games in my offline dynasty and this was the only team that had this happen to them.

4. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Apologies on the quality, from my iphone. Keep an eye on the nickel corner that I tried to stay on.

5. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Happened to me as well playing Texas Tech. Every no huddle play their center took forever to get back to line.

6. hursty37

hursty37 Walk On

Happened to me in OD game last night playing as ASU. My whole team seemed slow but the RG was taking about 5 extra secs to get to the line compared to everyone else.

7. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

It sounds like maybe it was just the servers being tricky. Luckily the OD game between Baron and JFace907 wasn't evacuated and counted.

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I think Emmdotfrisk had this happen in week 1 of The Deuce.

• Like Like x 1
  9. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Has nothing to do with the server during a user v cpu game

10. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

It happened to me in an offline dynasty game.

11. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Thus happened to me game 1 of the season. My 5th receiver became slow and glitch mode. I made ea aware but I haven't been able to replicate. I am recording very game, waiting for it to happen again. If you can, record every game and if you see the big notify us and we will upload your game for their reference.