Info on 11

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by HoosierHoo, Feb 26, 2010.

1. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

Info on 11

Caught this first look at next year's version of NCAA. Looks pretty promising, especially the fact that they finally got formation subs back in. And making all the bowls one week for OD purposes is a smart move.

http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=4949103

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

good shit..

all bowls in one week = A+
    formation subs = A+
    gang tackling = not so sure..

the picture looks great!

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

That photo looks absolutely amazing! I'm glad to finally get a snippet of what's to come. I'm somewhat disappointed that they again seem to have focused more on the presentation and visual aspects of the game but I'll keep my fingers crossed that the things to come in the future will be the gameplay aspects we all have been waiting for.

Formation subs, hooray!!!

No EA bashing here, but I have to admit while reading about the need for AI avoidance programming on the refs I had to ask myself why not just let them morph through people like the players can hahahaha.

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

How about player momentum... or can 270 pound defensive tackles still make a cut as good as my 5 star running back?

5. GoGators

Also of interest:

Apparently, if you want your team to get attention in NCAA they just need to win the BCS.

Last year Florida did it and as a result, they made Tebow ridiculous with trucking, carrying, and break tackle which was somewhat unheard of for QBs before. They also gave UF one of the most innovative playbooks in the game.

This year Bama wins so they finally get their numbers on their helmets.

6. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Formation subs = I just came.

New equipment...finally knee braces for Olineman and towels and handwarmers... half sleeves and whole sleeves with the option to do left and right differently...

Referees back on the field...it seems like they are truly focusing on presentation this year!

And so they should, they finally had a semi balanced product. Just need to tune some of the attributes for players and things should be a heck of a lot better this season!

7. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Iowa get black facemasks? You embarass GT, that should get you something.

Mike

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Again, i dont see how a team can have a true running game without player momentum on the field. It makes backs without 90+ speed udderly worthless no matter what power they have.

9. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Hold your horses folks, I'm sure this isn't the only list of things they've added. If you look at the list you will see that they are all presentation related issues.

I'm sure the gameplay tweaks are going to come later on. Now, whether they are for the better remains to be seen. But seeing this stuff makes me very satisfied going into my waiting mode for NCAA 11

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I actually wish we'd get that sweet ass Wildcat flea flicker they pulled against
    Arkansas.

11. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

this looks soooooo promising, cant wait to hear more info!!

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Formation subs finally. But all of this means nothing to me. I rathe see a realistic juke move than a handwarmer lol

13. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Is it just me or does the Clemson player look like he has 2 right feet?

Mike

14. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Heard iowa was ommitted from 2011 lol

15. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I'm not goig to get myself too excited yet. All the features listed are needed but not the most important to me. Don't get me wrong I'm excited about formation subs, equipment, and all those other things but I won't get excited until they get some of he gameplay and other big things fixed.

If they are trully going to listen to all the people that play the game we could be in for one of the best NCAAs yet but I'm not holding my breath. None the less it is a good start and at least gives me some confidence that they can get the job done.

16. GoGators

[​IMG]

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but if you really look at this photo the ball carrier is already half way through his cut but the defender hasn't reacted yet. Could it be true that the defense won't be psychic this season and make cuts exactly when you do??????

17. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I'm glad you noticed that cause I missed it. Maybe there is hope after all.

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I just hope they don't make it more like madden.

I know it's pretty even on people who like madden vs people who dont, but I really hope they keep the speed the same.

Hopefully 2011 will not have run commit, and if we pray to the gods they won't add "fight for the fumble".

19. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

This

(that and this and-uh)

20. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I agree with you 100%. I think that NCAA is too fast but only slightly. They can maybe tone it down a little but not too much. To me Madden is too slow. Run commit has to go, or at least completely re-done. And fight for the fumble is just dumb IMO.

21. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Formation subs- sorry I just don't want players for certain formations. I want it like madden where I can sub on the fly.

22. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

LOL. I like what you did there.

23. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

You can see the SC defender getting ready to breakdown though, he is getting ready to plant that foot and either square up or change direction...

24. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

I think its a step in the right direction

25. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Cosign this or at least if they change the speed, give us the option to change it back.

I like the way Madden subs also.