injured player glitch

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bdub, Jul 30, 2011.

1. bdub

bdub Walk On

Guys in my last game, my QB got knocked out for the season with a broken elbow. This week looks like he is back like it never happened. I don't want to pull anything over on anyone. Do you guys want me to sit him for the year?

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Just until after your game with Arizona. ;-)

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

No. Best to just play him. Sitting a guy can make him transfer. I think we're all just playing until the glitch is fixed. No worries.

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

Well after getting a beat down from Washington, I don't hold out much hope in beating you.

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Archie Griffin

I had the same thing happen with Marquess Wilson last week. But even more disturbing, I had TWO GUYS committ to me during the week. Now this week they are magically un-committed and I have to go back to recruiting them again. WTF! Has this happened to you or anybody else? This is a big big issue.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Recruiting issues will just destroy the dynasty for me. It's my favorite thing. I hope this is a one time thing.

7. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Ya never heard of this happening ever

8. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Last year, I had a top recruit come in as a mystery transfer, so I ended up losing a year of his eligibility. Silly shit like this isn't new, but I've yet to experience anything like this in 12's version. Let's hope Big D's issue is just one of the few flukey things that happen from time to time.