Injuries, rain and animations call it. MIA (CPU) over FSU (Kingerock)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Kingerock, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

Injuries, rain and animations call it. MIA (CPU) over FSU (Kingerock)

48-45

Miami wins on FG with 0:12 left on the clock.

My starting QB goes down early. My top LB goes out in the 2nd half. Lost my nickle CB and #1 WR last week.

The Miami defense was getting to the QB before he could take 2 steps and hand the ball off. Pouring rain forced 2 fumbles. The flopping duck thrown when you're hit animation caused both INTs. I had to score 21 unanswered in the 4th to tie it. Hold them to a 4th down and get the ball back with 2 minutes left. Driving. QB gets hit, ball flops, LB gets it. Miami has to drive 20 yards to get into FG position.

Even then the game wasn't over. Hit a WIDE OPEN WR in the hands with no time on the clock. Drops the ball. Game over.

Big game and huge loss, especially to the CPU.

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Wow man, I'll tell you I HATE playing in the rain. I feel like the game is completely messy in the rain. It's hard to get anything going and I'm paranoid that everything I throw will get picked. The CPU slides off tackles like nobody's business and fumbles happen all over the place.

And although I hate it, I must say it's pretty realistic that the weather can alter your entire gameplan. Tough one man. CPU is on a run these days.