1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Injuries resetting

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by Bucsfan94, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Alright unknowingly when I started this league having injuries set to Pre-existing off. Causes a bug I guess that once an injury happens when we advance it resets. I can't find any where where they will be patching this. Anybody have any clues?

Sorry guys this one is on me.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2012
  2. sean norris

sean norris Walk On

I told ya so lol. You have to turn pre-existing on at the beginning of the league in the settings. I have a feeling this will be fixed with the patch though even though it wasn't mentioned I don't know how it couldn't be

3. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I knew someone was going to give the "I told you so" :p , believe me if I knew about this bug we wouldn't even be talking about this.

4. Reickross

Reickross Walk On

Bucsfan94 I owe you one, thanks for bringing C.J. Spiller back from the dead

5. Chargersplaya2156

Chargersplaya2156 Walk On

are we allowed to use our injured players??

6. TheGreatCV

TheGreatCV Walk On

ha interesting dilemma. Let me know what the ruling is. I put Justin Blackmon (who was injured last week) low on my depth chart and put the guy I signed as an injuyr replacement up on the depth chart. I didn't realize that Blackmon was available to play. The EA servers went down in the 4 th quarter with me up and less than 4 mins in the game. So when I try to replay this game tongiht, am I allowed to use Blackmon???

7. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

So a question on this.. if anyone knows does this effect players on IR too? McFadden went down for 2 weeks and while bs-ing on the injury report screen, I accidentally put him on IR aka gone for the whole season! I wanna slap myself right now.

8. TheGreatCV

TheGreatCV Walk On

[​IMG]

9. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

I say yes for now, but maybe we can come up with a plan about this since the injuries are the way they are.