Injuries thread

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Mogriffjr, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Injuries thread

I was looking them over...some have some prominent ones...others not so much.

Bruce I see your RG got hurt...I rarely see OL get hurt in the game so that's unique...

Y'all already know Helli's RB Mike Anderson (out for season, big blow) and Mike's RB Mike James (out 5 more weeks) hurts him a lot.

Auburn- SS Matt flynn- out for season...huge blow...he was the playmaker of the Auburn secondary with 8 INT's last season. Now they'll have to turn to JR Booker Davis, who is slower but actually is more aware that Flynn

FLORIDA- CB ken Jordan- 2 weeks- nothing real serious here...dime package CB.

GEORGIA- SS Donnie Matthews- 3 weeks- Sprained Wrist- may linger a while...he's a stud at 6'2", 204lbs...they'll turn to Willie Vinson, who came in the same recruiting class as Matthews

GEORGIA TECH- CB Anthony Hood- 8 weeks- torn bicep- GT's 2nd best cover CB...he was playing nickel packages and suffered his injury during VT game

VIRGINIA TECH- QB Antone Exum- probable- he's baaackk...he should be starting in VT's next game
    QB Kyle Howard- ab tear- 4 weeks- depth is returning soon for VT.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I have another SS that may see action in this one, he is extremely aware.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Exum being back is going to screw me up probably. I am getting used to more of a pocket guy. Hate switching qbs every game!

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

The G injury was one of those freak pile up injuries.

Ran a play inside right behind him at the start of the second half just before I would be taking him out normally, and had a pile up where all the players fall down.

He fell down in that and didnt get up....sucks he was a four year starter at RG. However it opened the door for the #1 G from a few season ago who is a RS Freshman to move in and start the rest of this year....so it has its good and bad points.

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    wow I just jinxed myself.

My QB Jordan Luallen left the game but returned.

But then my WR Stephen Hill is out for the season with broken vetebrae :(...terrible...I'm already RAIL thin at WR.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

My 2nd best weapon on offense halfback McDowell is out 2 weeks inclucing our game at UNC.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

My players are slowly coming back.....looking forward to back QB Kyle Howard and Freshman LB Bryan Sullivan....all 6'7 of him!

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I lost my FS Love and HB McDuechebag for 4+ weeks each in the Duke game.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

[​IMG]

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Its actually good that McDbag gets injured all the time despite his 93 injury rating. I have been forced to run the ball with 84 and 85 speed backs and actually was very successful against UNC with them.

11. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

UNC-Dustin Clancy out 4 weeks. Vagina Surgery

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

LMFAO......

13. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Freakin Bryce Brown two more weeks with a severe concussion...whata puss.

14. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

My #1 qb Exum down again for q week...good stuff.

15. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Lost "The Peak" for 3 more weeks.....basically the rest of the season. I have 1 back available now....Heinz. I refuse to take a back off red-shirt this late. We shall see how it turns out.

Going to seriously hurt his NFL Draft. He better have a killer combine!

16. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I lost RS Sophomore RB Mark Kerr for 6 weeks. Torn pectoral. So now I'm down to my number 3 RB with Dustin "The Pussycat" Clancy questionable in the last few games. Kerr as been very respectable this season running for over 1,000 yards and getting tough yards all year.

Many times when guys come back from injury they aren't themselves for a few weeks. I'm really hoping that isn't the case with Clancy as I'm headed into the make or break part of the season with Auburn and the ACC Championship on the horizon.