Injuries

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Coach KO, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

While im excited to see injuries back in the game, is it me or are they happening way too frequently?

Ive lost 5 guys now.

2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Personally I haven't seen anything that I would consider to be excessive. Right now there are 41 players listed on the Injury Report, not too bad when you spread that out over 32 teams. Granted some teams seem to be bit by the injury bug worse than others, but you see that all the time in the NFL as well. I for one am happy that injuries are a factor again, as it forces us to use our depth.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

The worst thing is when someone gets hurt and is back in the next play. That happened with me and DJDunn6 yesterday.. Ryan Tannehill got hurt twice and was back in the next play both times. I lost three guys for the game when they got hurt (Vernon Davis, Lattimore, and my starting RE). There is a bug I assume and it is pretty bad.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I guess you could say it's a bug. They should at least sit out a play. But I have no problem with guys getting knocked out and coming right back. Again, just luck of the draw, whether you get a severe injury or a minor one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. heathh

heathh Walk On

I think you should trade Vernon Davis to the Lions. They like accident prone guy's!

6. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

The injuries have been at a reasonable setting IMO. It forces everyone to rely on their depth and maintain a full roster. Some teams are going to see injuries more frequently than others. Perhaps it will seem even more frequent now since we were so used to not having any injuries at all. I know I had four players injured in my game against the Lions. As Jim said, it is just the luck of the draw.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

For the record, im not complaining. Even if I did just LeSean McCoy for the season. Even after I lost DeSean Jackson for the past 5 weeks and his replacement for the season. Even if I lost my Starting TE for the Season.

OK it sounds alot like bitching.......

Bryce Brown and Delone Carter have been fitted for special neck rolls for the rest of the season. "apparently we are not allowed to use bubble tape to wrap ankles or we would have done that too....." Said Coach KO.....

• Like Like x 3
  8. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

I'm Pro Injuries!

*very pro Patriots,Jets,Dolphins injuries

unless Cam Newton gets injured...then of course Injuries should be turned off immediately

• Like Like x 5
  9. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

I lost my starting QB, LOLB, MLB, ROLB and WR.

Roll with it and develop the backups.

• Like Like x 1
  10. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Something is odd though every game I have gotten someone hurt like laying on the ground hurt my QB several times and every single time he and the other players are back next play. This has also happened in my other league ea sends a patch to fix one thing it breaks another and the original fix glitches lol.

11. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I have no choice but to develop backups LOL.....

Thankfully I have a system so id like to think it works with the backups. I just like backups that can catch the damn ball........

OR tackle the ball carrier...

12. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

As long as Luck stays healthy i'm happy :woot:

13. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I guess I'd rather see these types of injuries than none at all. What is your injury setting currently in OMFL, Danny?

14. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I would have to confirm but I believe it's at 45 I know it's not higher than 50.