1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Injuries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by babydemon90, Sep 17, 2010.

1. babydemon90

babydemon90 Walk On

Injuries

WTF - am I the only one getting his ass kicked by injuries this year? I think every game a serious injury happens. Lost DeSean jackson for a few games earlier, starting MLB for 12 weeks, then backup MLB for the season (was starting 3rd stringer - ugh). Starting rookie LE lost for 7 weeks, then starting SS for 5 weeks. This week I tried to take out as many starters as I could - apparently I missed my rookie FS, as he is now lost for 4 weeks. UGH.

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Dude you're Philly. Their all a bunch of pusses. :D

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

You should check out my roster, 3/4ths of my secondary has spent significant time on IR. I think it is a miracle that this team is in the playoffs. The NFC West really sucks.

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Tell me something that has changed over the past ten years.

All I can say is the NFC West is proof that all you have to do is make the playoffs, doesn't matter how, just make it and you have got a good chance in making the Super Bowl.

5. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

Invite me back for SF and I'll post that info up tonight :)

6. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Invite had been sent the day after you said you were out till season 2.

If you forgot the pw, just post reply and I'll X-live you it.

7. OsirisMonster

OsirisMonster Walk On

HAHA. I have it written down. Haven't even booted up Madden in a while but I will when I get home.