1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Injuries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by johngalt11, Sep 22, 2010.

1. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Injuries

Right now my starting QB, RB, DE and DT are all out. Some are coming back but it makes it tough. I know Wahhhhhh for me! Just trying to get the conversation to pick up a little bit. Anyone else suffering from injuries?
    It is tough since our teams are bad already. But also makes it fun. I had to try all new types of plays this week and even used the wildcat formation a little to try and move the ball. This worked and seemed to open it up for my 62 QB to actually have a decent game.

2. Korenth

Korenth Walk On

I havn't had any luck with the wildcat....I cant seem to ever get the primary runner open.

3. johngalt11

johngalt11 Walk On

Ya, normally the same thing happens to me, but this time I was getting a few nice 5-10 yard runs. A couple losses though too.