Injuries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by pnc, Jul 20, 2011.

1. pnc

pnc Walk On

This message was posted on another one of my dynasties.

It has come to my attention there may be a glitch when it comes to injured guys on your teams being able to play. For example, everyone knows Marcus Lattimore is hurt. Well...he's not showing up on my injury report. I have a feeling there is a glitch and he "would" be ready to play next week. I will sit Lattimore out for 11 weeks if this is the case. I hope everyone else will have integrity and do the same thing if and when it happens to them.

I also lost my qb for a month, and he is shown as not injured so this seems like a real problem

We may want to do the same until it is fixed.​

2. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Yeah I think we def. need to keep an eye on this also. Does it show the players as injured when you look at injurys or the depth chart? I usually dont look when a guy goes down right when he goes down I just check afterwards. Only exception was my #1 receiver went down against LSU but luckily it wasnt serious and just out for the game.

3. pnc

pnc Walk On

I dont believe it shows anywhere. Well have to remember to check injuries before we leave our game. If you have someone injured longer than a week, we could start a thread just for injuries and then remove the player off the depth chart. what do you think Micheal?

4. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

I didn't know about that glitch but of course, if a guy is supposed to be hurt, sit him.