Injuries

Discussion in 'TFL: League 1 Red' started by The Richuation, Apr 14, 2012.

1. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Fellas,

Let me clarify injuries.

When you have a player that gets injured, please tag your league commish and myself in the result. Once the injury has been captured by leadership, we will tag you in the Injury thread. Please "like" our tag to confirm the status of your player.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tfl12-season-iii-injury-report.76480/

If you player is out for an extended amount of time, we will post when he RETURNS. If your player is out for a set amount of games, I would like you to post, in the injury thread, which games he will miss.

Example -

My player Hernanes, gets hurt. I will tag my commish in the result. The commish will figure out the injury and tag me in the injury thread. In this example case, the injury says 2 games. I will then sit Hernanes out the next two games I play. After the game that Hernanes sits out, I will return to the injury thread and tag The Richuation"Hernanes sat out vs Inter"

You may not post another result until the injury has been posted by leadership in the injury thread. If you are knocking out games at 3am and wont get an answer until 9am, then just sit out the player in question as a precautionary measure. I don't think this will happen often.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
    • Like Like x 4
  2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

3. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

And sorry for all the damn grammatical errors in nearly all of my posts... just too lazy to proof

4. weeman11

weeman11 Walk On

you have my guy eckersley in for a 2 game injury twice. Is that a typo?
    I forgot to sit him out vs chivas, but will make sure he misses the next two games

5. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!