1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived Injury Glitch

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Maximus21, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I just noticed that my SS Shamarko Thomas was playing in the game vs Drunken. Last week he got knocked out for 11 weeks so I took him out when I realized. It appears this is a known glitch and will be patched. I took Thomas off my depth chart and will keep him out for the next 10 weeks. I just wanted to bring this issue to the league's attention.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Does he still show up in the injury report? If so, we'll just start a thread for injuries.

3. Maximus21

No, it's as though he was never hurt.

4. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

I like the solution that some other dynsaties are taking...

- This will be patched soon
    - You never know how long an injury is anyway [they usually extend past the "4 weeks"]
    - Too hard to keep track

So, ignore the glitch and wait for the patch, is my vote.

5. Maximus21

I'm keeping him out but it's up to the rest to make the decision for the league.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

League Decision: Ignore injuries. benbuckeye would probably fail to report the information anyway, we all know how that school in Ohio gets down ;)

• Like Like x 3