Inquiring about FIFA Leagues

Discussion in 'Tradition Soccer' started by JagNation, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JagNation

JagNation Walk On

Hi, Im looking for a FIFA 11 league to join. Im kinda new to the online soccer league thing so if somebody could explain to me how it works and everything. Also if there are any spots open I would love to join a league. My gt is JagNation32 Thanks!

2. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

We can add you to the waiting list... we are currently full with 30 members. But, with 30 people, im sure we will have a spot for you.

We play two games per week.

3. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

4. bmwalla2

bmwalla2 Walk On

premier or non-premier

im new to TSO and looking to get in on some league action

anyone who has had a player drop, is thinking of starting a league soon, or is drafting for a league in FIFA let me know.

even if it is a simple cup style event i am interested.

looking forward to playing with you and your league

5. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Unfortunately, we only have one league running here at this time. In the event we have someone drop, I will install you into that league.

6. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

bmwalla2

We have an opening as QPR. If you are interested, PM me.

7. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

I'm looking for more FIFA action! Last year I really enjoyed getting into all manual sim futbol. So if you guys need anyone I'd be excited to play. Keep me in mind.

8. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

Will do. You are next up on the waiting list.

9. Saltyfishbreath

Saltyfishbreath Walk On

Hey mates I just joined Tradition Sports. I'm an avid FIFA player and would love to join a league. Please let me know if there are any free spots available or if i can be accommodated on a waiting list. Cheers.

10. niuhuskie224

niuhuskie224 Walk On

We don't have any open spots at the moment but if one comes available you can jump in.

For now, try to play some friendlies with some guys. Check out the forums and stay tuned for next season if we dont have an opening come up this season.

11. BigManOnCampus0

BigManOnCampus0 Walk On

I am interested in rejoining again, if you guys would have me? (Or you guys stopped doing manual :p)

12. dmw7782

dmw7782 Walk On

Hit me up if there are any open leagues

13. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

As I said before.. Do not post I am looking for leagues.. Just simply find a league you want to join and put yourself on the wait list/ sign up list. Thread closed.

• Like Like x 1
  14. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

HawaiianRush
    electrickeeper

Hey electric this guy is looking to join a possible fifa league if any spots arise. Just a heads up.

15. electrickeeper

electrickeeper Be Massive, My Friend

HawaiianRush

I anticipate a spot opening soon, I'll add you to the waiting list in the meantime!

BigManOnCampus0

Still around and/or interested?

• Like Like x 1
  16. HawaiianRush

HawaiianRush Walk On

Thanks guys, is this league a Manual only league? There was a little hint in a post.

17. electrickeeper

This season is all semi controls.

18. HawaiianRush

HawaiianRush Walk On

All semi? Ohh man I have to practice, I still play on half assisted half semi.

19. electrickeeper

Well there's no such setting as "true" semi, I believe the game makes it semi and assisted for the options that only have assisted/manual.

20. HawaiianRush

HawaiianRush Walk On

I just sent you a friend request on xbox and I'll change my settings to semi and assisted and see how well I do against the computer... my GT is ReconHI

• Like Like x 1
  21. BigBeansMcGee

BigBeansMcGee Walk On

Hello guys, if this is not the correct place for this post can someone please move it to the correct section, thanks.

I am a fairly new member to this site and have looked around at different leagues to join. I have been approached by several users to join a Madden league but I unfortunately do not play Madden. I looked into the xbox FIFA league and have talked with several members about it and have received the same response from all members, which is that the league is of no more and they only play friendly games on manual controls. I'm not the greatest FIFA player as I have just started getting back into the game and feel very uncomfortable playing on manual controls.

However, upon turning on my xbox to play World Of Tanks I was welcomed with the Red Ring of Death, which now leads me to purchasing a new system. I am obviously torn between the PS4 and Xbox One. Since the xbox league seems to be non existent, I am thinking about making the jump to the PS4 world.

A few questions that I have are:

- Are there spots available?
    - Who would I contact about perhaps signing up or getting on a waiting list for a PS4 league?
    - Is the FIFA league for PS4 active and existent unlike the xbox league?

Any information would be helpful before I decide on purchasing either an xbox one or PS4.

• Like Like x 1
  22. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

23. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

If it's league play you're looking for, I strongly suggest you purchase a PS4. Our league (TFSerie) has been active since FIFA 11. This cycle (FIFA 14) we are split between PS3 and PS4. Next cycle (FIFA 15) we will be exclusively PS4.

At this time, the PS4 league is currently full, with a wait list of 3 (including yourself). Even if you aren't able to get into the league this cycle, you will definitely be included in TFSerie's 14th season (September, FIFA 15). Zikry is currently running the PS4 league, please contact him or myself with any questions you may have.

• Like Like x 2
  24. BigBeansMcGee

BigBeansMcGee Walk On

Thanks for the information guys, very helpful stuff! RedAl925 I will get in touch with Zikry and get some information from here as well.

25. JesseChuy

JesseChuy Walk On

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I play Fifa almost always when i have time. Most of the people on my friends list play it on PS3, and i am the only one with the PS4. Sometimes i just would like to practice and not waste playing games on online seasons.

Here is my PSN: JesseChuy

When you see me online, just send me an invite and we can play some games.

I also heard that here on the forums there are online leagues when they are open, and i was curious if anyone can fill me in on how those work.

Hopefully i will be able to play against some of you guys and have fun!!!!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.