Insanity

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by GoGators, Jun 28, 2011.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

JCspartan2

Hey, did you finish up P90x? I finished the full program up this past week. I must say I'm pleased with the results (granted I think any program you did for 6 days a week over 12 weeks would yield results).

Since I finished that up, I've moved onto the Insanity program. Holy shirts and pants! I can hardly do this thing. It's ridiculous! I've never sweat so much in my life.

2. texacotea

texacotea Walk On

me and the wifey STARTED this, did the 1st DVD and it was awful. We arent in the best of shape but were not ones who eat and lay on the couch all the time. But this program is INSANE....:)

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I am really wanting to try this. I'm a solid 200+ (210 on a bad day, 196 on my best) and I wanna slim down to a cool 175 area and tone up my body. Would this be the type of results i could get from this?

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

yes

• Like Like x 1
  5. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I didn't quite finish. I got about 9 weeks in but now that school has started it's been near impossible to keep up because I lack a routine right now. I'm still very pleased with the results.

I haven't done insanity, but I've thought about giving it a try. One of my classmates has been doing it and boasts about how great it is daily.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

One of my buddies was doing it at the firehouse and guys would routinely join him for a day or two and drop out. All talk basically. He finished, but he said it was nuts.

7. GoGators

My dad did this and he is a bit overweight. I think he lost 4 pounds every 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. GoGators

And he only did it 3 times per week.

The program is very insane. the fitness professionals in the videos can't even do the whole thing.

9. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I'm one hundred percent fine with insane. I did play football for 4 years and it was a program which is geared similar to the army work outs (I only know because of my friends in ROTC and one of my good friends who is in the army now). It's crazy so this is very enlightening. Sounds like i got a new investment.

10. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I want to do insanity as well, but I don't want to pay for it.