Inside Saturday Heroes

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Inside Saturday Heroes

Alright guys. We have seen this in other leagues throughout Tradition Football and I thought it was time to bring it here to one of TF's best leagues. I am going to do my best to do a weekly radio show for Saturday Heroes. I will try and post a new little time bit every advance with recaps, scores, highlights, stats, and much more. Try and get some special guests on there as well. Hope you guys tune in and enjoy!

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

You stole our idea. Son of a bitch.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

lmao.....what an honor. I want to be one of your guest!!! JFunk too!!!

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

It's not stealing, it's borrowing! :D

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I just got off the phone with the patent office and they laughed at me when I said I wanted to patent all TF related radio shows. Cock suckers. I am taking this shit to the supreme court.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Lol, GUnit was the one who told me how to get things rolling dick...you would hear the credit if i knew how to upload the show i already did...

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Week 14, Season 4

http://www.archive.org/details/AJCimahoskySeason4_Week14

There is your link. This is my first attempt at this, in order to listen...click the 9.38 MB under the Individual Files section. If there are any problems let me know. I am hoping to figure out a better process to post these. Enjoy!

8. Coach Saban

Coach Saban Walk On

Good job Cimmy!

9. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Nice job Chim-cha-roo... Can't wait to hear what you come up with next..

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well I may put out a recruiting recap of whats going on regardless on if SH advances today or not to week 15 cuz your cheap ass cant be home...BUT....

I may be heading home tonight, and won't have time to do anything else. Guess we got over a foot of heavy ass snow and got some trees down in our driveway...mom needs some digging out. Don't know if I am leaving tonight or tomorrow, but I am working on a little agenda of stuff I wanna cover for a 2nd show.

11. controllerabuser

12. Iron Mickey

Excellent job Cimmy. Thanks for the props and your right....G-Unit is not leaving the Cocks!! LMAO

13. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Alright guys. Here is show #2. It is quick, but I don't know what kind of time I am going to have, I may be leaving here shortly to beat the weather. This show is what I wanted to do after the advance to week 15, but since I don't know what will happen, I am going to cover what I can now. Hope you enjoy! Again, click the 12!

http://www.archive.org/details/AJCimahoskyShow_2forSaturdayHeroes

14. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Nice job on the recruiting report.. And thanks for pointing out my defense blows... I still need to thank fpuent for leaving me all those walk-on starters to use

15. Iron Mickey

I havent listened yet...but my damn recruiting report better be off the chain with all the kick ass 2 & 3 stars I have signed

16. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah, your lil recap lasts about....1 minute....

17. controllerabuser

Cimmy, you pendejo, I don't know any spanish besides the cuss words puto!

18. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

nice work cimmy.. glad VT got like 8 seconds of air time.. and i do throw to thomas.. but i been getting the long bombs to boyce... so we dont get into the redzone often lately.. ask Saban about my passing game.. btw you beat me in the ACC champ game..

19. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I know I beat you in the ACC Championship game, but had to take care of FSU on the way there. Let's not bitch about getting your teams air time guys...haha. I tried to get every teams recruiting to this point summed up. Thomas is a BEAST at TE. You may not have Boyce next season and Thomas should be one of your go to targets...

20. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

ya thomas is good.. we need him back for next year..

21. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Ok guys here is a quickly put together Bowl Preview. Didn't prep for this like the other so its not the greatest, but we're getting them done. You know how to work it by now. Not going to be many of these next week, maybe none until we get to the preseason/regular season. Ill do my best to get something on here next week. Enjoy.

http://www.archive.org/details/AJCimahoskySaturdayHeroesBowlPreviewSpecial

22. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

23. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

24. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Here is another one guys, we're banging em out. I go more into recruiting a little bit with this, but not much as big names haven't really signed. I did catch the #2 DT while this was loading tho!!! Enjoy! Leave comments on what you think and what you think I should add/remove or change

http://www.archive.org/details/AJCimahoskySaturdayHeroesWeek5

25. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

dang Cim....picking my scoring apart. I had people visiting and was trying to impress.

Lots of pressure seeing how many folks have picked Mizzou in this weeks game vs. UT. Thanks for the pick and the encouraging words man. Hopefully I won't dissapoint and it will live up to the hype. Only down side is that Herby picked me to win also. :(