Inside the 2016 Chicago Bears

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by ferocious, Feb 10, 2013.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

This season the Chicago Bears will be posting some highlights of some of the best plays as well as game recaps. Finally GM ZO was able to afford a madden crew to follow the team around. But for starters let me give you and introduction to your 2016 Chicago Bears....

The Bears are pretty much set the the remainder of this 2013 Madden series, their roster is set with some huge improvements via either trades, draft or FA.

Lets start with Trades: The biggest additions to the team have been FS Michael Huff from the Raiders, Huff has provided the Bears with the kind of player they like with speed to cover the field, coverage in man, and his play recognition abilities. Huff is getting up there in age so the Bears need a replacement soon. Next up would be MLB Pat Angerer from the Colts and MLB Jay Dwyer from the Panthers, Dwyer and Angerer have been on the starting lineup in this 3-4 defense the Bears currently run. Without Pat or Dwyer the transition from a 4-3 to a 3-4 wouldnt have been possible, Dwyer's tackling abilities and hitting power is a big contribution and combined with Pat's covering and play recognition they will be a big duo for many more years. And finally WR Jacoby Ford, Ford's speed is something every team always respects, his yards after catch are what keeps the Bears getting first downs and moving the ball, and starting opposite of WR Hester well they make the fastest duo in 12th Man. If Ford can just stay on the field and out of the sidelines with injurys, it will make it to an awesome season.

Next FA: What can I say, the biggest splash I have made in FA is in the Offensive side of the ball. WR Randall Cobb, WR Michael Floyd, TE Ed Dickson and HB Beanie Wells. All acquired in the 2015 Offseason, which will make the Bears offense a dangerous one once they start clicking on all cylinders. I guess with all these signings besides Cobb Im just paying back Curtis for taking them Cards lol.

Finally Draft: My biggest signings have been RE Davion Smith and CB Anthony Gainer both picked up in the 2014 draft. They both have come along nicely, and are now in the starting lineup. Gainer has just picked up his first INT of this season vs Tom Brady and we should see more to come. Smith is filling in nicely for Veteran Idonije that left us last season. And with 3-1st round picks in the upcoming season, Ohhh shit People better watch out LOL...

Well I leave you all now with these highlights, enjoy!!!!

Week 1: Bears vs Vikings

Good Game Eazy

Week 2: Bears vs Patriots

Good Game Pope

• Like Like x 7
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Nice job Zo!

• Like Like x 1
  3. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Week 3: Bears vs Dolphins

Good Game Doug

• Like Like x 2
  4. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Feel free to skip over week 5 (y)

• Like Like x 2
  5. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Week 5: Bears vs Cardinals

GG Curtis Sorry couldnt resist...LOL

• Like Like x 2
  6. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Week 7: Bears vs Jets

Sorry for the no volume or music. Had problems putting the music on with my program and thats why it took me so long to post. So I decided to just post it like this.

Good Game Hoov

Week 8: Bears vs Giants

Sorry for the low volume, forgot to put it loud when i record it. Ill be submitting them just as is from now on, my program sucks at putting music.

Good Game Juan

Enjoy!!!

• Like Like x 1