Inside the Q - 2015 Breakout Teams

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by thafuture3886, Nov 12, 2013.

1. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

[​IMG]

The 2013 season ushered in possibly one of the best pieces since I've been playing with these guys the past 4 or 5 years with Warhawk AKA dreadman's "Land of the Bottom Feeders" which gave an opportunity for those teams that may not have had the success they wanted to be a part of a great piece. Well, lots of things have changed since then and I have a feeling many of those teams will not be back on that list again this season. In this edition of Inside the Q I will highlight a few teams that I expect to break out in a big way and possibly make the playoffs this season.

[​IMG]
    Anybody that knows CHUNKNESS knows by season 2 he usually has a completely different roster than he started with and one that is ready to compete. After being hampered by terrible QB play in season 1, the Jags made a few blockbuster deals leading up to the 2015 draft and eventually landing the #1 pick in a trade with the Cincinatti Bengals. With that pick the Jags selected QB Ryen Irwin who already is an upgrade over who they had at quarterback and the franchise QB Doug has been looking for. Already with a solid defense loaded with young talent, the Jags will be a team to watch out for this season.

[​IMG]
    With a multitude of picks in the previous 2 drafts, Michael Overman and his Bills are reloaded and ready to compete in a tough AFC East which saw 3 teams make the playoffs in 2013. However, the Bills biggest move was trading for superstar QB Cam Newton after the EJ Manuel experiment failed miserably. Newton immediately solidifies the QB spot and with RB CJ Spiller in the backfield, those 2 pose a variety of problems for opposing defenses. If the young talent on this team produces like the Bills expect, they can definitely make some noise.

[​IMG]
    After a disappointing end to the 2013 season that saw their division lead slip away late in the season, redlishus and his Chiefs are back and ready to claim what they feel is theirs. Armed with 4 1st rd picks in the 2015 draft, the Chiefs loaded up at the WR position as well as many other positions later in the draft. The Alex Smith experiment is over with young QB's Johnny Lemonier and Jourdan Boisture on the roster. One of these QB's will have to step up and take charge and lead this talented Chiefs team to the promise land.

[​IMG]
    Following a season in which they won only 1 game, there was nowhere to go but up for Miki1369 and his Cardinals. And up they went as they went to the Superbowl during the sim season, only to fall short but it speaks to the job the front office has done in rebuilding this team. The Cards secured their franchise QB Garret Mccadden in the 2014 draft and this guy is the real deal with the arm and legs to drive defenses crazy. A slew of deals made by the front office brought in the likes of OLB Jabaal Sheared and DE Michael Johnson among others and this team is ready to take off.

[​IMG]
    Following a 2013 season with so much instability, the franchise now has a veteran owner at the helm in Jeremy ready to turn this franchise around. Many consider the 2013 season to be a wash following ownership switching 3 times but with a full offseason to prepare the Bucs should be much better with the cloud of uncertainty gone. The Bucs ran into a minor snag related to owner funds and were restricted in free agency but this team was already loaded with talent so just resigning their own guys is a plus. With the change in leadership of NFC Champion Carolina Panthers and 2013 playoff participant the New Orleans Saints, the NFC South is wide open and the Bucs just may grab that spot.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 11
  2. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Nice job Curtis

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

me likey Curtis! (y)

• Like Like x 1
  4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Nice write up Curtis.

If you do a disappointing teams version, make you place me at #1.

• Like Like x 2
  5. thafuture3886

:bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag:

6. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Great addition Curtis!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

great job man, well done...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Good work Curt!

:5stars: Play on players :5stars:
    The Land of the Bottom Feeders is 3 to 4 weeks away from handing out memberships!
    Stay thirsty my friends!!!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Impressive...and Awesome

Solidity Achieved !:trophy:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Enjoyed the read man..Great work!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I have faith in the J-E-T-S...

12. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

No worries T.J.
    Keep it up & I got u!

• Like Like x 3
  13. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Nice job!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Enjoyed this very much, nice job Curtis!

• Like Like x 1
  15. thafuture3886

Glad u all enjoyed! (y)

16. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

My team and my own gameplay stress me out to the point that I actually breakout in hives. Does that count?