Inside the Q - Very Early Preseason Predictions

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by thafuture3886, Aug 8, 2014.

1. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Well, well, well it looks like it’s that time of year again that we all love as Madden comes out in a few weeks. With the team selection process wrapped up much earlier than in previous years it leaves us with a bit of downtime awaiting the official release so I figured I would put together a preseason look around the divisions as well as give my very very very early preseason predictions on who will win each division.

[​IMG]
    AFC EAST
    Bills – dablakpope
    Dolphins – DJDunn6
    Jets – klaximilian
    Pats – Kevin Gomez

The AFC East pits 3 veteran owners with 1 of our new faces into the league. Tj and Dunn look to carry over their rivalry from last year which resulted in many hard fought games between the two and I believe each have laid claim to an AFC East title(I could be wrong). Pope comes in to take over the Bills after choosing against controlling the Cowboys, his favorite team. Honestly, who can blame him with that sad state of a franchise(couldn’t resist) but has plenty of young talent to toy with and has not been shy about how he feels about his squad. Kevin takes over the team everyone loves to hate in the Pats and has arguably the best team from top to bottom in the division. I am unsure about his gameplay but I know he will definitely have his hands full with 3 these owners.

Division Winner: Bills

[​IMG]
    AFC NORTH
    Bengals – AveryB
    Browns – LtJustice
    Ravens – guitarDADDY1208
    Steelers – thafuture3886
    The AFC North brings back 4 owners from last season and houses two of the most successful owners from last release regardless what they may say. The commish goes back home to take the reins of the home team and Johnny Foosball and it’s also the first time the Steelers will be manned by myself. Avery and Michael C will take over the Bengals and Ravens respectively. The big story in this division is obviously Johnny Football and how his game will translate to the Madden field, which I expect he will have no problem. In a smashmouth division with 3 solid defenses to face yearly, he will definitely have his hands full.

Division Winner: Browns

[​IMG]
    AFC SOUTH
    Colts – Big hitter13
    Jags – Ninersfan80
    Texans – dakota7
    Titans – heathh

The division nobody seemingly wanted to be in. The AFC South went completely passed over through the first 2 rounds of team selection and all 4 teams were chosen via the draft. However, that doesn’t mean there isn’t any talent on these teams, especially when you consider players like Andrew Luck, JJ Watt, Jadaveon Clowney, Jurrell Casey and Blake Bortles. With 3 new owners there is a lot of uncertainty on how this division will shake out and with Heath without the likes of Stafford and Megatron we have to see how he fares with Jake Locker and no CJ2k.

Division Winner – Colts

[​IMG]
    AFC WEST
    Broncos – saintsdave75
    Chargers – niner_empire86
    Chiefs – wayers50
    Raiders – RVallee

1 mainstay, 1 owner that joined late in the franchise and 2 new owners. Who knows what will happen in the AFC West? Dave has a reputation as being a solid owner that can definitely win any game with a strong run game and solid defense. Can he continue his success with a passing team? Ryan joined us late in the release and didn’t have much time to cater his team to his liking but he did have some success with the hand he was dealt. Brett and Davis join us as new owners so not much information is known about them at this point regarding gameplay but with 2 solid teams I’m sure they will do more than hold their own.
    Division Winner: Broncos

[​IMG]
    NFC EAST
    Cowboys – CaptMoe
    Eagles – Miki1369
    Giants – cry_havoc
    Redskins – CTfromDC

Three division members are controlling their favorite teams which should make this division very interesting. Miki will take over the Eagles and will look to continue over the success of his real life counterparts. However, losing D Jax and losing him within the division will definitely hurt their offense while immediately improving CT’s Redskins. RG3 is back healthy and with so many offensive weapons at his disposal, he looks to rebound after a struggle in his 2nd year. James and Moe return this year controlling their favorite teams again and will continue their rivalry from last season.

Division Winner: Giants

[​IMG]
    NFC NORTH
    Bears – MoonBBad
    Lions – Warhawk AKA dreadman
    Packers – redlishus
    Vikings – JSimms
    Welcoming back a familiar face into the fold, Chris returns with us after a few years on the Xbox to take over the Bears and their 6’9 duo of WR’s. Jon, the creator of quite possibly the best content we have ever seen with, The Bottom Feeders will take over the explosive offense of the Lions and quite possibly the best offensive player in the game in Megatron. Troy returns home to the Packers after a year away and looks to reclaim the success he once enjoyed with the Pack resulting in a Super Bowl. We welcome another new face in Jeremy S. who gets to take over the Vikes, his favorite team. Not much known about his gameplay but his reputation says he will be a handful for his division foes.
    Division Winner: Packers

[​IMG]
    NFC SOUTH
    Bucs – Jeremy
    Falcons – Michael Overman
    Panthers – CSteud
    Saints – ThaBayouChef

We’ve all seen the excitement from Michael and Loren to be finally controlling their hometown teams, the Falcons and Saints respectively. Both owners look to rebound after up and down seasons last franchise and hope that being in control of their favorite teams are just what the doctor ordered. Jeremy P. returns as the owner of the Bucs for another release and will have plenty more talent to start as well as not having to deal with ownership issues that were a result of a previous owner. Chris takes over as the Panthers, who while they still have Cam may have lost just 1 too many pieces from last season’s team with no one to replace them.

Division Winner: Saints

[​IMG]
    NFC WEST
    49ers – MrWitness36
    Cardinals – Mugga
    Rams – BRUCE80
    Seahawks – CHUNKNESS
    The division everyone hates, the NFC West houses the reigning Super Bowl Champ(as if he hasn’t reminded us enough already) Mugga as he takes control of the Cardinals and the newly signed highest paid CB Patrick Peterson. The defending champs of the real NFL will be controlled by Doug and the league should be worried. Doug has always taken lesser teams and had to wait a couple years to build them up to a competitive team but starting off with arguably the most talented team in the game in year one? Look out. Lawon takes over probably the 2nd most talented team in the league in the 49ers and after an up and down year looks to rebound and challenge for the division crown. The Rams will be controlled by one of their own, Bruce. The odds are stacked against the Rams with the talent of the other division mates but Bruce is out to show everyone the Rams belong in the conversation of division winners.
    Division Winner: Mugga

• Like Like x 17
  2. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Nice job Curtis.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mugga

Mugga Walk On

Nicely put together my guy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mugga

Mugga Walk On

Wish I had the attention spand to do something like this lol #damnElmersGlue

• Like Like x 3
  5. thafuture3886

Bored Friday's at work lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mugga

Mugga Walk On

NFC East - giants NFC North - Packers NFC South - Saints NFC West -Seahawks

AFC East - Bills AFC North - Browns AFC South - Colts AFC West- Broncos
    I will even take it a step further

Super Bowl - Seahawks vs Bills 34-17 Bills

• Like Like x 4
  7. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

great read captain Curt!

Gonna be a fun year.. new platform... new teams (some of us) new faces (new fucking guys --NFG's) .. brand new shit to talk about?? Count me the fuck in!

• Like Like x 6
  8. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Nice write-up(y)

• Like Like x 3
  9. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Nice work bro

• Like Like x 3
  10. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

THA SHIZNIT (y)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Great Stuff Curtis

Watch out for those funky falcons

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  12. thafuture3886

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Great write up.. I think you might be a little bias with picking the Colts to win lol

• Like Like x 4
  14. thafuture3886

Sentimental value lol

15. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

You can't even give up the avatar yet!

• Like Like x 4
  16. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Awesome work my man! Although, I can't take you seriously when you don't pick yourself to win your own division. What's that about??

• Like Like x 2
  17. thafuture3886

Can't pick myself...plus Jim is going to kill me :(

• Like Like x 1
  18. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Yea, those Steelers do suck.

• Like Like x 2
  19. thafuture3886

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

20. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  21. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Good shit. End of story. Can this damn demo drop already.

• Like Like x 1
  22. heathh

heathh Walk On

Good stuff man!

• Like Like x 1
  23. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

Great Read Curtis

• Like Like x 1
  24. Big hitter13

Big hitter13 Walk On

That's an awesome bro!!! Glad y'all picked the colts specially when I go 4-12

25. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

great work as always man...

NFC EAST better watch out... them Eagles will be kicking ass and taking names this release...

• Like Like x 2