Inside "The Q"

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by thafuture3886, Sep 20, 2013.

1. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Here we sit on the heels of week 6 in our inaugural season of "The Q" and things have been moving along pretty well. We have a wave of fresh faces along with some vets and the fresh faces and vets have integrated themselves better than many may have imagined making this inaugural season flow seamlessly from week to week.

So you're asking, what is "Inside The Q"? Well i'll tell ya. With "Inside The Q" I plan to highlight any and everything going on in the league. It could be major trades, player or team surprises, who's hot/cold, etc. In this edition of "Inside the Q" I will focus on hot and cold teams and players.

WHO'S HOT
    [​IMG]

Who said the Patriots would go through a down year this season? At 5-0 PepperNY and his Pats remain the lone undefeated team in the league. They boast one of the highest scoring offenses in the league but the calling card for this team is the defense which is giving up a shade over 12 points a game.

[​IMG]
    LtJustice and his powerhouse Seattle are rolling after an early season loss to the 49ers. The Seahawks have won 3 in a row including an impressive road win in Indianapolis in week 5. So far the defense is what's carrying this team but if Russell Wilson can get in sync with his receivers and they can get constant production from the running game this team will go far.

[​IMG]
    On the heels of a 4 game winning streak CaptMoe has his Cowboys sitting atop arguably the toughest division in the Q. Already with a 2-0 record in the division the Cowboys are setting themselves up to be a factor later in the season.

WHO'S COLD
    [​IMG]

Michael Overman and his Bills currently sit at 0-5 in a tough AFC East. Many expected the Bills to be a surprise team this season but they simply have not lived up to expectations thus far and with an offense that's averaging 4 points a game, you're not going to win many games.

[​IMG]
    Another team people expected big things from, the Houston Texans sit at 0-5 and just cannot seem to get it right. saintsdave75 has the reputation as a solid owner and many thought his familiarity with the Texans would be a positive and expected a hot start but the Texans have floundered and can't seem to right the ship.

[​IMG]
    Behind arguably the most talented offense in the game, prognosticators figured the Falcons would pick up where their real life counterparts left off. Thus far, MrWitness36 has struggled to an 0-5 start playing one of the most toughest schedules in the league. One has to wonder whether this record is a result of the competition of does Lawon need more time to gel with his team.

• Like Like x 10
  2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

great read thafuture3886 but we are nothing to talk about,

We will just say "No Comment" because its the Patriot Way :whistle:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Nice write up thafuture3886 Falcons just need more lab time. Things starting to come together turnovers are killers right now.

• Like Like x 4
  4. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Nice write up Curtis...but one flaw. The Boys aren't 2-0 in the division. Lets make that clear :sneaky:

• Like Like x 2
  5. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

And them Boys still havent even played the true power house of the division. Lol :)

6. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Great work Curtis.

I'd like to add one more to the hot list; the St. Louis Rams! I'm just trying to keep up with them in the West right now.

• Like Like x 2
  7. thafuture3886

Website said 2-0

8. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

The website is high. I still love you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Nice job with the write up however, I've only played 1 division game, vs the Giants, which I should've won...:p but it is my lone loss on the season.
    And now that I've been highlighted, here comes the 7 game losing streak...:blackeye:

• Like Like x 2
  10. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Moe, Moe, Moe...

11. VinfortheWin

VinfortheWin Walk On

Wow 3 teams without a win. I have a chance here ! At least I'll have some comp for the toilet bowl

12. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Good stuff man! Can't wait for more of Inside the Q!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

good stuff curtis!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Great write up Curtis...It seems like a lot of winless teams got the monkey off their back this week...Good Job JAC, HOU, BUF

• Like Like x 3
  15. thafuture3886

Motivation :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  16. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

I'd like to credit my win to that practice scrimmage you and I held prior to my game. Thx, again. ;)

17. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

LOL I said the same thing when I finished my game ahhhaaaa

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3