Insider Blog with Sporty

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thegman2.0, Aug 26, 2012.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

well please vote cuz it ends in early evening

ps i mean chris mortensen when i mean chris lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

emmdotfrisk return wins so here it is

Emmdotfrisk return to hk on Saturday in a surprise manner. Does it mean he’s back for whole release? I only know emmdot for little bit from my time in hk. I think he’s do great with his new team or with the Seahawks and can’t wait to face him in the future . What are emmdotfrisk plans for hk, heck tag him and asked him yourself. My next question is how good might be in next release here? Can frisk win owner of the release this time only time will tell.so everyone I liked to invite to welcome back frisk to hard knocks.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Emmdotfrisk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

lol, yes I am back sporty

• Like Like x 2
  5. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Aaron Rodgers is a hell yeah qb in the nfl. The packers last year went 15-1 and lost their playoff game. My question can sox and gators take them to the promise land and win the big time. Only time can tell if that happens.

ps this blog been sportyfied

6. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

peyton manning on the move ???

reports are out there that some reason in shocking manner that peyton manning is on the move again , i heard denver wants either a hb or cb or wr or mlb for him. i hope this owner knows what he is doing , it might be smart or not smart to trade one of best qbs in the business away.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  7. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Steven Jackson not starting for rams ???

last night he actually played but what in the world was he doing in the game in 2nd and 3rd and 4th quaters , he got 5 carries for 30 yards. my question is now is there a problem between jackson and the rams . i got no answers but im sure OMlawdog has them for you. is steven jackson on the trade block , that i dont know the answer for you , this blog ends with this , play your starters in the 1st quater and dont worried about injurys , injurys are part of the game .

• Like Like x 2
  8. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

The only reason Jackson got in the game is because my starter Pead got knocked out of the game. I had put Jackson on the bench, but then Im calling plays after Pead got hurt and if I didn't manually put Reynolds in the game I had Jackson out there.

I think the big news is that there is apparently a position change coming for one of the league's premier players. Jamaal Charles apparently is moving to slot WR for the Chiefs. The rams LB's had a tough time covering Charles at his new position. I have no idea how good Charles will be at WR, but he is a 91 OVR HB, so Im assuming he is a stud at WR.

Look out AFC WEST.