Instant Start?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Rulah, Sep 11, 2012.

?

Instant start?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Rulah

The Rulah Walk On

There should be an option now (with today's update) which will automatically start user players regardless of rating. Should we use it?

2. mooseboyj

mooseboyj Walk On

Well I think not. Takes away a realistic feature of the game. It was a complaint that we auto started in the old maddens. I like the new logic.

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

First, we're assuming its retro-active. I think starting over is a no-go at this point.

Second, I'd defer to the folks who aren't starters right now. For folks who are already starters, it whole thing is moot.

If those folks are unanimous in wanting the starter option on, we can do that. But i think a few folks might have liked the challenge. I think the only ones on that list are The Rulah , NYJuggalo45 and oneshot24 - so chime in here please.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

dont care. dont mind the challenge but also wouldn't cast a vote and swing it if the other guys want to start right away. however, if it isn't retro-active then i say no. dont want to start over. we'll be in week 3 of the real nfl by time our regular season starts.

5. The Rulah

The Rulah Walk On

Personally, I would prefer to keep it off if it is not retro-active. I'm only 4 points overall away from being the starter.

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

i'd say pretty firmly if we can change the setting in the existing franchise, its not happening. so this debate is assuming we can make the change without losing our progress.

7. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

I'd say activate it. It's just a game, plus I'm behind Blount still. In real life Martin is starting.

8. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

I believe you can turn it off and on as you see fit. No impact to existing stats.

9. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Also, for people not starting I think interest would wayne after a half-season of doing 1 practice a week. Everyone engaged right away will make it more fun.

10. oneshot24

oneshot24 Walk On

well i am steven ridley and hes 4th on the depth chart which shouldn't be the case hes the starter idk how that happen lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.