Interest in Joining for Madden 12

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by The Parrothead, May 10, 2011.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I didn't see a thread for it (perhaps I'm blind), but was interested in potentially joining the league when Madden 12 drops. Is there an "application" I need to fill out?

2. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

@Keller will confirm this but usually we check your TF app (shouldn't be an issue since you are a premier member). Then Keller usually asks for some private favors, checks to see how many other leagues you are in. and suggests that you join now to show your commitment level. instead of waiting for the glitzy Madden 12 release.

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Keller doesn't check those things nor does Keller require personal favors. If you want in, you just gotta read the Joining the TMFL thread and send me a PM when you're ready.

@The Parrothead

4. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Oh he likes the favors all right :) lying in the third person is still lying :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Will do. I traded my Madden 11 in a few months ago, so I can't join at this time. Just wanted to put my interest out there and didn't know if there was something I should be doing ahead of time to apply. I'll send the PM closer to when 12 drops if that's ok.

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

We aren't taking any applications or anything like that at all. We will, in all likelihood, not open up the TMFL for Madden 12 entry until after the title drops. When that happens, you can pop back in and see whats up.

7. XLenceofXQtion

XLenceofXQtion Walk On

Some of you know I been running Online leagues since NCAA 09. Madden 12 is coming up and I have decided to run a full 32 man league instead of 24 that I have stuck with in madden the past two years. Thanks to the support of leaguemanager handling rosters and contracts should be much much easier as commish.

Anyhow...Currently I have 31 owners booked up and really just looking for a Rams fan to take the last team and push us to a full 32 man league. Any takers?

http://onlinedynasty10.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/5389992-madden-12-signups?page=last