Interesting nuggets...

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Mogriffjr, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Interesting nuggets...

- Apparantly I LOVE to pass. I have just under 1800 yards passing already. Next closest is Clemson/Auburn/Tennessee who have around 1300 yards. Only guy who's throwing just as many INT's as I have is LSU who with their combined QB's have thrown 16 INT's (I've thrown 12).

- JR-RB Marcus Kerr (UNC) is by far leading the users in rushing. Kerr is getting 6.8 a pop with 13TD's...next closest is FR-RB Bruce Burton (VT) who has 637 yards rushing.

- If there's a reason why Tennessee won't win a title, it's because they aren't running the ball effectively. They are definitely missing Bryce Brown. Right now their tandem of Brad Dawson and James Keyes are splitting the carries. Dawson only has 299 yards (4.6 avg), 6TD's while Keyes the speedster, only has 216 yards (3.6). Compare them with other user teams and UT is near the bottom in terms of user rushing yards.

- Best WR? Dingle? Carlson? Harrison? NO, NO, and NO! It's GT's SR-WR Shaun Brown, who has 533 yards by far and has over 100+ advantage in terms of receiving yards in front of the next guy.

- Sacks. Who has the most? UNC! He's getting tons of pressure with 22 total sacks so far. He also has the user leader in SO-LE Shawn Patterson (12 already!). Super stud Leon Jenkins has 8 on the season. Who has the least? Georgia. Despite all that defensive talent, they only have 7 sacks on the season. They can't get to the QB...or maybe their defensive philosophy is sit in zone and wait for you to make mistakes?

- INT's. Bama only has 3 and that's a shock. UNC has 4...they get pressure but they don't force many mistakes. GT has 14...they bring pressure and force mistakes. UGA is 2nd with 11 INT's on the season so while they don't pressure the QB, they do force turnovers.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

We lost Andrae Weeks who left early after really only having one solid year. I think he had 10 sacks or so but I really needed him and he bolted.

Sit back in zone and wait for mistakes.... LOL yeah right.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Nice work Mo!

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Hey JMS....

I didnt want to create a new topic in here so I just post here, have you begun to work on the plays of the month or you have an E.T.A on that?

5. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    :) get ya sack game up!

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Good stuff bro. Always interesting to see how everyone is buttering their bread. Mark Kerr has continued to get the job done on the ground. He has gotten tons experience since his RS(Fr) year due to Clancy always being injured. Last year, he missed the last 5 games due to injury and still broke the 1,000 barrier and got a few votes for the Maxwell. My backs are not flashy, but they are tough and aren't afraid to stick their noses in the mix.

Patterson has been great off the edge this year but I'd be remiss not to show love to my two awesome DT's. Those guys are straight up nasty in the trenches and constantly blow up the pocket leading to big plays from the guys around them.

Our interception numbers to date are definitely disappointing. We lost our best corner 96 OVR SR Kellen Gatewood in the first game of the season. We have gobs of talent in the secondary and have still been pretty shutdown overall, but the takeaway numbers from the back 4 have not been there. It's a long season and I'm hopeful that that will change. On a brighter note, my linebackers play with a mean streak and have caused their fair share of forced fumbles this year.

7. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Harrison is the best WR in the league! He just plays in an offense that doesn't trust his QB lol

8. Merih

Me thinks you looked at the stats before the week advanced, because when you play your game and look at your stats it only updates stats with your game, not all the other games played.

With all of the stats updated, here are the standings for WR's in our league sorted by yards:

Dane Harrison (Florida State):
    35 catches, 592 yards, 6 TD, 16.9 average
    Shaun Brown (Georgia Tech): 32 catches, 533 yards, 4 TD, 16.6 average
    Patrick Harris (Miami): 30 catches, 510 yards, 5 TD, 17.0 average
    Jeff Ellis (VaTech): 23 catches, 496 yards, 4 TD, 21.5 average
    Marvin Chandler (LSU): 18 catches, 468 yards, 5 TD, 26.0 average
    Leroy Tucker (Tennessee): 21 catches, 408 yards, 5 TD, 19.4 average
    Alfred Ralph (Clemson): 19 catches, 373 yards, 0 TD, 19.6 average
    Kyle Ratliff (Auburn): 17 catches, 363 yards, 4 TD, 21.3 average
    Jermaine McIntire (Bama): 22 catches, 352 yards, 5 TD, 16.0 average
    Michael Outlaw (Georgia): 13 catches, 286 yards, 4 TD, 22.0 average
    Jeff Washington (Florida): 16 catches, 215 yards, 0 TD, 13.4 average
    Aaron Smith (UNC): 15 catches, 207 yards, 0 TD, 13.8 average

9. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm kind of tired of my defense and special teams (TD returns and awesome field position) taking away from our stats lol.

10. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah lol it didn't update I thought brown was doing work too :(

11. Merih

:D He's only 3 catches, 59 yards, 2 TD, and .3 AVG away from my guy Harrison!

Granted harrison did have a 275 yard game (y)

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Jeff Ellis.....3 star overachiever.

13. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    My boy brown ain't no speedy guy nor 6'6" freak! Shaun brown baby!

14. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Ralph had 7 catches 150 yards and 3 touchdowns in my game against BC that didnt save. :(

15. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

In other words you just force the ball to him, explaining all them picks (y)

16. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Lol I just pass too much helli. Plus Cooke ain't as good as I hoped :(. Andy jones is a damn good QB though.

17. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Keys rumbled against Georgia after I benched Dawson, the CPU however kills my run game.

18. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

You had to have super simmed that game, right? 24-10???

19. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

[​IMG]

Yes, your point is? I thought I was going to be gone all night tonight and on Monday due to some work stuff....but it got cleared up and i didnt know when I would have time to play it so I took one for the tradition team and as it turned out I didnt need to...