1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Interesting records/stats from recent history and going into 2017...

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by BigSmooth33, Dec 3, 2012.

1. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

• Toronto Blue Jays SP, Tyler Matzek, set the ML record for HR's allowed in a season in 2016 w/50 HR's!
    • Miami's Christian Yelich has the highest ever VORP and WAR from his performance in 2016
    • LAA's Albert Pujols is only 22 HR's away from the 600 HR club and 130 hits for the 3000 hits club
    Couldn't find a whole lot more, but that Matzek record was something to pay attention to... 50 HR in 196 innings... That 44% Ground ball/fly ball ratio sure isn't helping the young man either... Yikes.

2. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Really? I mean, obviously we discount the old days since no one cares about the 1800s or early 1900s, but I could've sworn Bonds put up some 12 WAR seasons.

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I thought so too, but the game shows Yelich with the highest.