Interesting statistics....

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Dru50, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Interesting statistics....

Defensively, user teams represent the 3 worst pass defenses (Missouri, Texas and Wake are the bottom 3) and 7 of the worst 10 pass defenses are user teams.

In total defense, there are 4 user teams in the bottom 10 of total defense and 6 teams in the bottom 12.

The highest rated user defense is Virginia, ranking at #82 overall.

I'm not sure what to make of this, since it seems several of us are able to hold CPU scoring in check, but none of us seem to be able to even remotely slow the CPU offenses down between the 20's.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Hopefully the notched down CPU QB acc will alleviate this a bit. I think everyone is finally starting to get a hold on this game and play decent defense.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

My secondary is terrible this year especially w/my #1 CB being injured most of the year. In a real world situation with this secondary I'd play almost exclusively zone, however in this game, I can't get a pass rush at all with only my front 4 so zones just get picked apart as the CPU QB has 8 hours to wait for the zones to break down. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the CPU QB wait until a WR runs a streak route 50 yds down field then breaks his route off and runs back towards the QB to catch a wide open pass as the zone has broken down. I think my front 4 should generate some of a pass rush, but not at all this year.

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

HAHA. That's funny. I'm surprised I'm not rated the worst defense in the game, or the worst pass defense. I'm completely lost as to how to stop the CPU passing the ball.

The incompletions they make are usually INTs, those stupid sideline passes where they drop it, or just me running in front of the receiver to deflect it.

When I get pressure, the QB waits till the last second to get it off, and usually their is an open man. If I drop back in Man or Zone, they wait until they find the open receiver.

I suck at defense.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I'm facing all these damn Big 12 teams that run nonstop no huddle and pass it all the time. Combine that with the fact that my top corner is rated 78 and it's no surprise that I'm near the bottom. I just have to keep having high scoring games because I give up some points.

6. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

my secondary sucks ass.. i think I may have the worst CB's in the league 3/5 are true FR(67 and lower) one is 70 and my #1 is a 74 i believe..