Interesting stats

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by jello1717, Jan 21, 2012.

1. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Because I was bored, here are the TD/INT ratios for the user teams (teams, not individual QBs) sorted from best to worst. As I'm sure you all know, a 2:1 ratio is considered "good."

[​IMG]

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I cannot throw the ball regardless who plays QB for me in this release. That has been no secret. Michael Turner is 94 Pass Strength and 99 Pass Accuracy but somehow the ball goes all over the place. Maybe it is his 78 Awareness. I have no idea.

It's like playing with Joe Flacco at QB, sometimes you just look up and have to shake your head.

3. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Quantity > Quality

but good job Masler

4. jello1717

I can't imagine anyone actually believes that.

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I noticed today the success Masler's been having in the passing game. Pretty impressive. His QB's a monster though. It's kinda funny considering he was a predominantly running guy last year.

I noticed today going into my game I hadn't thrown the ball 100x yet this season through 8 games. That's pretty crazy. I wanted to throw the ball more this season but the CPU simply won't allow it. It seems like whenever I line up to pass the defense is sold out against the pass so bad that they're begging me to the run the ball, a quick audible later and it's first and 10. I mean it's pretty stupid when I've run the ball 75% of the time and the CPU keeps emptying out the box only leaving 3 - 5 guys in there against my 7.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I bet Ron Jeremy does.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. GoGators

dakota7

How does Michael Cameron only have 27 receptions this year? That dude is an absolute monster. On my squad, that guy would touch the ball 15x a game.

He was the one WR that scared the lights out of me yesterday. I kicked it off to him once too and while I stopped you around the 25 or 30, seeing him run for those yards scared me enough to make me go with the high short kick the next time. Nice fair catch by the way haha.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  8. jello1717

dakota7

9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm not a stat whore! Seriously though, I was trying to feature him more early, but when I start trying to focus on just one guy instead of just taking what the defense is giving, I make mistakes. See the first post in this thread and my 10 interceptions. Although, Cameron is my leading receiver, so percentage wise, he gets it a lot.

10. Darkwing

He should have transferred to UT.
    Using the air raid I only have 2 WRs > 90 speed lol

11. GoGators

That's one thing I'd like to see more of is the ability to get guys like him more involved even from the flanker position. He should eat corners for breakfast and the only time he shouldn't get open is if he's bracketed by two guys. A la Robert Woods from USC....uncoverable.

12. GoGators

You don't need speed to run the air raid. You need an accurate QB and good route running/catching. Mike Leach never had multiple studs at WR. He had Crabtree and Welker but those are the only two guys that come to mind.

13. Darkwing

I know (y) but it's very nice to make a play and finish it off with a TD and not getting tackled from behind. Speed is always just a +

14. GoGators

Agreed. A high agility would help too so when you catch that Y shallow cross you can shake a LB/safety and take it the distance. I'd love that offense a lot more if they'd give us better control of the player once they caught the stick route. If you could get more freestyle control from that, man that offense would be sweet.

I do know what you mean though. The speed at the flanker position is priceless since it gives you the ability to clear them safeties out with the vertical stretch.