Interview with Johnny Clutch

Discussion in 'The Redshirts' started by BDSDIGITAL, Aug 20, 2013.

1. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

So, since we waited 2 weeks for the first advance, I figured I'd ask some questions at my man, Johnny Clutch. He of course answered them like a boss.

Flex would drop a bomb on this shit right here. Enjoy!

You have ratings wise, the best user team in the country. Does that add pressure to succeed, or do you not see it that way?

First of all thank you for coming all the way out here to Seattle, Washington to conduct this interview. There is no pressure added to our team. We know we can beat anyone on any Saturday.

You are in the same division as Cal and Oregon St and cpu controlled Oregon. Is there anyone here you guys are worried about more than another?

Its obviously cpu controlled Oregon. The cpu can just do things that users can not do in game. They have a new coach this year so it will be interesting how they will play. Trey is always a tough opponent but he has the same achilles heel as sonn if you want to win, make them turnover the ball.
    Is there anyone that you are happy is not on your schedule this year?

We would play any team in the nation. Teams are happy to not play us. They don't have what it takes to last on the field for 60 minutes with the Washington Huskies.

You don’t play a user game until a trip to West Lafayette in week 6. Do you think that plays in your favor?

I don't think it matters when the user games are, they are always tough. We were lucky enough to go 3-1 last year in user games. A stretch of three user games in a row: Maverickfp, SuperBowlNachos, and sonn were in the middle of the season and we won all three so I don't want to toot my own horn but toot toot.

Who do you think will by your team MVP when everything is said and done this season?

Halfback Bishop Sankey will be the MVP. I was happy when he announced he was going to come back to the great University of Washington, right here in Seattle, for his senior season. The kid handing the ball off to him, Cyler Miles, will have a sneaky good season as well.

Any underclassmen that you are excited about? Any one flying under the radar we should watch out for?

Quaterback Cyler Miles should have a better season than Keith Price did last year. Most of the team are returning starters from last season's squad.

How does it feel to have the biggest rivalry game, gimme every year in Wazzou? Do you ever feel bad about playing a JV team every year?

Washington State is a very underrated team. As we all know any team that runs no huddle, five wide, and throws 50 times a game has a great chance of beating a user. But like I said earlier, they didn't have the stamina to last 60 minutes on the field with us. Also the scheduler has us traveling to play them for the second year in a row. What a jabroni.

Who do you think will be the coach of the year this year?

I think it's a two man race between myself and Pac 12 north member Trey. The lack of any required content along with the dismal game recaps that have been coming in so far this season is a slap in the face to the league and to me. But if a few slaps in the face is all that is needed to secure a Coach of the Year award, I'll turn and let them slap the other cheek.

Your schedule doesn’t look too daunting until week 9 when you start a stretch of Cal at home, @ Arizona, Ore. St at home and at Oregon. The pac 12 schedule didn't do you any favors did they?

Like I mentioned earlier, the scheduler is a jabroni. He tries to put us through a gauntlet but I just laugh because I am going to come out victorious in the end.

What one game do you have circled this year?

We've got one game circled, that's the BCS National Championship against what ever foe the computers decide to throw at us.

You are starting the season ranked #16. Is this ranking justified?

It was a complete and absolute joke that we were not ranked at the end of last season. Teams in the Top 25 with worse records and losses to absolute garbage teams. We felt disrespected. This year, once again, we will be out there playing to silence these so called experts who vote using their own ridiculous "characteristics" to place teams in certain numbered slots

I like your style my friend. Good job, and good luck this season.

• Like Like x 3
  2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

I don't want to toot my own horn but toot toot.

3. sonn

sonn Walk On

Someone watched old Rock videos on youtube before answering these questions.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

what i got out of this interview basically is that PA is a jabroni.

5. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

We were lucky enough to go 3-1 last year in user games.

37-35
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

sonn was close.

Channeling old 4 horsemen and iron sheik while watching DVRd Raw.

7. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Rematch. September 2015. The War to Settle the Score.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2