Intro for Notre Dame

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brogowicz, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Not sure if I missed it, but it looks like we have a new team to introduce. Can someone help welcome Notre Dame to the league? And did Michigan lose before or after they were added?

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Dude, ND is me.

And the game was simmed. I didn't want to step in and bust up someone's season.

Here's what's going on:

I have found a way to play and exist here in a limited way. I won't be real active, but I'll do my part. I am rejoining under a new name (I just signed up as The Dude) and shaun is going to transfer my subscription to the new account. That way, I don't have 5000+ posts that someone can search. I'm not saying anyone would, but I just thought it would be a good idea just in case.

New account, same guy (only much busier). What ego says goes (I am in no way back in charge) and since I'm not in a conference, taking a sim here and there won't have as big an impact on the races (and I'll probably take a few sims - just the nature of the work).

Even though I'm going to be a shell of my former self, it's nice to be back.

AG

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

Glad to have you back, now I have more pressure to do well with the Buckeyes.

4. bdub

bdub Walk On

Welcome back Archie.

5. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Welcome back. I look forward to re-charging the rivalry.

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

You free later? No time like the present.

As for the playbook - I'll be keeping the 3-4 for the season, and (maybe) going 4-3 next year.

On offense, I'm looking to do the Peyton Manning thing. 3 wide all day. I'll run some two tight stuff, and some two back, but look for the bulk of the offense to be single back three wide, 60-40 pass/run.

I'll run the no-huddle like the Colts. It's not a line-up-and-snap kind of thing, though. I'll make checks at the line like the Colts do (did).

7. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

I'm in Hawaii until Wednesday. I have a PS3 here and can play, but my availability is very limited. I need to check with the wife and I'll get back to you with some times that I'm available.

8. Brogowicz

Brogowicz Walk On

Monday around 10 ET might be the best and only option for me. Maybe around 1 ET on Monday could work too.

9. bdub

bdub Walk On

You have an amazing wife. If I tried to take my PS3 with me on vacation my wife would kill me.

• Like Like x 1
  10. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Hey guys - sorry I've been absent on the boards of late. I had an emergency that forced me to spend some time in NY and then had to spend the majority of my time helping out with a rally at the RI state house once I got back.

It's nice to have things back in order ... as well as to have Archie back in the fold.

11. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

The Dude abides.

Just got my account activated. I'll be posting under this handle from now on.

12. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

And go Irish.