Introduce Yourself, MBA..

Discussion in 'Madden Ballers Association' started by Cole Copeland, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Leave a reply with a short (or long if you are feeling it) paragraph telling everyone in the league about yourself.. This will give everyone a little feel of who they game with.

250901_1930508854862_1006440074_32120049_2509832_n.jpg

What's up guys.. That good looking ass dude right there is me. I'm 22 and currently about to start the Fire Academy in my town right outside of Montgomery Alabama. Die hard Alabama/Falcons/Braves fan. I have lots of hobbies but gaming is definitely the longest hobby that I have had in my life. I have a huge Netflix and superhero movie/tv show addiction. Other than the basic stuff, there really isn't much else special about me. So I will let the more interesting people take it from here..

• Like Like x 4
  2. Hordan54

Hordan54 Walk On

Good stuff Cole.

My name is Jordan. I am 23 and recently moved to Orlando, Florida as I graduated from UF and started a full time job.

I have been gaming since 4th grade (thanks master chief). I have had all three xbox's and will likely have the next three. Hit me for a friendly in Madden or if you want to squad up in Halo 5.

• Like Like x 5
  3. kjm007

kjm007 Walk On

What's up fellas,

Kevin Monahan, 24
    Nashua NH

People often refer to me as handsome and everyone knows bitches love Kevin. Besides Madden I like going for long walks on beach and Hockey is my first love. I play every Monday night with Mviola91 where I used to be the Most Valuable Goalie in the league, I mysteriously lost all my talent and now I suck. (It must be those space jam aliens)

For work I'm actually proud of what I do as I'm the youngest representative for Andersen Windows in the country. If you're a home owner Andersen is that good good.

Best advice I can give you is, don't let ya girl get to close to me, I got the charm that'd make Lucky jealous

Kjm

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Hey guys,

I'm Neal, I'm 38 (old as fuck) and I live in Spokane WA.

I have been playing video games since before most of you turds were born, I had an Atari as a kid. I am an Iraq war veteran, I was over there in 02-03 when there were no Iraqi police or Iraqi defense force or any of that shit, it was anarchy and us. I've been married for 14 years and we have 3 kids ranging from a two year old to an 8th grader.

For work, I am one of the owners of a hard cider company. Our ciders are available in all of Washington and northern Idaho and we should be moving into Oregon and Montana next year as well. http://www.onetreehardcider.com/ if you want to check us out.

• Like Like x 4
  5. kjm007

kjm007 Walk On

Thanks for your service man, keeping shit heads like us safe

• Like Like x 3
  6. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

so you can send me a case of your favorite cider? right?

7. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Hi my name is Troy and I'm just here so i don't get fined.

I am a 24 year old father of a bad ass little boy. Living in Pennsylvania, being your average everyday guy with dreadlocks and living life. Games are the best way to relieve stress for me, besides sex and working out I suppose.

I'm your commissioner... I am however fairly layed back and want people to enjoy themselves... So if you have something you need done... or have an idea... I'm online often and always down for good conversation. (On xbox, don't be callin me tho, unless you got my number i guess)

Not a whole lot to know. I played football and like whatever other sport you can think of someone playing... So naturally in my spare time i play a video game sport.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Wyrmreaver

Coachmedicis - Bills
    xSavedByGracex - Dolphins
    Corey C - Patriots
    OPEN - Jets

arlennnn - Broncos
    bringbackjimmy - Chargers
    Gonzo612 - Chiefs
    kjm007 - Raiders

Knick37 - Bengals
    Craig - Browns
    GMONEY 15 - Ravens
    XWarriorMonk - Steelers

Eric Ciupik - Colts
    Jaye - Jaguars
    Hurricane GL - Texans
    kcstlmang - Titans

Cbonezz - Cowboys
    jay2149 - Eagles
    tremain - Giants
    Tyler Wilson - Redskins

Hordan54 - Cardinals
    Jeremy Rasmussen - 49ers
    recchem2000 - Rams
    Cole Copeland - Seahawks

Wyrmreaver - Bears
    Mviola91 - Lions
    GridIRONguru614 - Packers
    seanisgreat87 - Vikings

Gravity - Buccaneers
    DevilDog1108 - Falcons
    publik drunk - Panthers
    Richard Gilliam - Saints

Certainly not required guys, but we'd love to see participation here :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Hey guys. My name is Nick and I'm 32 years old. I've been playing video games since I was young. I grew up in Syracuse and now live about an hour away from there in central NY. I currently am the Varsity basketball coach and varsity lacrosse coach at our high school and have the greatest job in the world, teaching elementary PE, where i get to play games all day. Basketball season officially starts Monday for me so I wont be around as much as I would like, but i really look forward to this league.

• Like Like x 3
  10. DevilDog1108

DevilDog1108 Walk On

I'm Patrick and I'm 30 years old. I know I'm getting old lol. Anyways I spent 5 years in the U.S.M.C and I'm from Savannah Georgia. I retired from the Marines in 2011 and bought a house in Atlanta, Georgia. I always had a passion for sports mostly football and basketball growing up. But it wasn't until I was blown up in a suicide bombing in Ramadi, Iraq in 2008 that I developed a passion for sports video games. I never really took the time to understand the X's and O's of football growing up. So everything I know about the game I learned from educating myself, friends and family members. I've been playing video games since I was 5 years old and, my cousin let me play Nintendo with the first Super Mario. My wife Kimberly and I have been married six years and have no children. Hit me up for a madden friendly or most any game.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  11. kjm007

kjm007 Walk On

Thank you as well for your service

• Like Like x 3
  12. seanisgreat87

seanisgreat87 Walk On

Ayoooo! I'm Sean, 28 years old and from Minneapolis Minnesota. I spend most of my time making plans for world domination and playing xbox. You can catch me on madden or nhl all the time. I love talking politics (#feelthebern) and sports so if you're ever bored and want to conversate or just play something I'm pretty much always in a party. I'm a huge Homer so of course all of my Minnesota sports teams are better than yours...and we can argue about it :) I look forward to playing all of you and good luck this and future seasons. Feel free to add me on the box- Seaniusgreatius or facebook- sean d mcdonough

• Like Like x 2
  13. Knick37

Knick37 Walk On

Hey I'm Kerry Knick, joined this league through some friends I play Madden with and so far so good I'd say. I really enjoy football, Vikings fan, hockey is my favorite sport though. Pretty typical in Minnesota for that statement there. Did 5 years active duty in the Marines just got out in January so almost one year now living outside of the military up in Minnesota. Pretty pumped for this season and hopefully I can pick up my play lol.

• Like Like x 4
  14. kjm007

kjm007 Walk On

Thanks for your service and everyone else's. Can't comment on everyone's individually haha but thanks to anyone here who did. #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

The author of this post is Brian. Brian is 35 yrs old, been married 13.4 years, has 2 kids (6.8 yr old son, 4.4 yr old daughter). Brian is currently a window fashions (shutters/blinds/drapes/etc) installer. Brian has been a teacher, coach, cable guy, cable guy trainer, car salesman, and insurance salesman in his post college career. He got his under grad degree from Valdosta State University in South GA, and his Master's from Clemson University. He originally hails from West Palm Beach, FL.

Brian enjoys video games since he had an Atari. He's now been playing video games for 30 years. Hobbies include SPORTS (Texans/Astros/Thunder/The U), kids, comics, video games. Outside of Madden, already have Rise of the Tomb Raider preordered.

Some may know Brian from his days in HaW before he was excommunicated for speaking out against the tyrannical regime that once ruled the landscape. Now a member of TMFL & MBA. Most consider him an above average player.....but he's going to turn some heads.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Wyrmreaver

I consider him a below average player who can only win on fluke tipped pass plays
    ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

What's that make you losing to a below average player?

Immaculate Reception 2

18. Wyrmreaver

That clip should never die, that was such a crazy game, lol

19. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

You missed a helluva game between Texans/Bucs last night.

Texans up 2 with 1:30 ish to go....Bucs get in FG range. Texans TO. Bucs get pass play to 12 ish with 59 sec left...HOU TO. Knew he was going to run it....run committed, but moved all guys away from RB let him score TD with 55 sec left. TB up 5. Return ball to 32...51 sec left. Savage throws Deep Bomb to Hopkins in one on one coverage, Moss's CB takes ball to the house, get 2 pt conversion w/ 43 sec left, HOU up 3. TB marches don field to kick FG for OT as time expires. HOU wins coin toss, marches down field throws OT TD for win.

I have the game archived. Will do better game summary later ;)

• Like Like x 1
  20. xSavedByGracex

xSavedByGracex Walk On

Sup fellers! My name is Billy and I'm 37 years young! I reside in a little town south of Jacksonville Florida called Green Cove Springs! I am an assistant pastor of a local church here and a full time student at Liberty University. I play pool in an amateur pool league and enjoy playing sports, and shooters on the Xbox One. I also play the drums and a little guitar. I am a huge Miami Dolphins, Florida Gators, Atlanta Braves, and Chicago Bulls fan. I have been married to my best friend for 13 years, and we have two awesome children. I look forward to meeting all of you and I hope to learn a bunch from you all! If I am ever online when you are, feel free to hit me up!

• Like Like x 1
  21. Tyler Wilson

Tyler Wilson Walk On

I'm 28 years old and from Fayetteville, Arkansas. Name is Tyler Taake, I now live in Tulsa (OK) and work for the Department of Homeland Security. I've got 4 dogs, no wife, and no kids. My baby is the 2016 Range Rover sitting in the driveway and they only thing she needs is a bath and premium gas lol. Being gaming competitively for over a decade now, use to be a professional Counter-Strike player back in early-mid 2000's. Other than Madden I enjoy the usual Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Fallout. My sports teams are the Arkansas Razorbacks, Atlanta Braves, OKC Thunder, and the Atlanta Falcons.

• Like Like x 3
  22. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

Hey everyone im 27 years old married for almost 2 years and just had our first child.I work for a race team called Action Express Racing where I am apart of the pit crew and we are back to back Champs. I have been playing video games for awhile and have been on TSO for 5 years. I live in Concord, NC its about 20 minutes outside Charlotte but I am originally from Atlanta. My sports teams are the Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Hornets, Florida State Seminoles, and Liverpool. I look forward to get to know everyone in the league and hopefully we can make this league one of the best on the site.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

I spent the day in Charlotte today for work.

24. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

Wow no way thats pretty cool

• Like Like x 1
  25. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

I live in Greenville, SC...my company does work from Charlotte to ATL to Columbia, SC

• Like Like x 1