Introducing.. the Tradition Football Fark-Off

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by HackGolfer, Aug 19, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Introducing.. the Tradition Football Fark-Off

We are going to add some more humor to this site by starting a Tradition Football Fark-Off.. If you have never done one of these before, here are the rules:

1. I will post an image that has had one Photoshop or MS Paint enhancement done to it..

2. The next person to want to add something shall then post the word "Next" to call dibs, then save my posted image, add something else to the image without covering up what I have done, and then repost the updated image..

3. Once the second person has posted, the next person can call for their turn, make an addition and repost the image, and so on.. until we are left with one goofy ass photo..

4. Once I feel that the photo has been photoshopped to the max, I will post a new image to start as the blank canvas..

5. You dont have to have any spectacular Photoshop or Paint skills.. Just a good sense of humor and creativity...

Photo #1

[​IMG]

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Picture #1 is posted.. College Gameday at Nebrakska..

3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Nice work controller..

For whoever else makes changes using Paint, make sure that the picture does not auto-crop in Paint before you post... Paint likes to cut off the bottoms and right sides of pictures..

Let me know if you have any questions

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

6. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator