Introduction

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Dec 4, 2013.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Hey guys,

I have taken over the Texans and just wanted to say hey and that I'm glad to be a part of this league.

It seems like there is a solid group of guys here whom I can't wait to compete with.

I have been a member at TSO for quite some time but I have also been off the grid for a year. Last league I participated in was an NCAA league (4th Horsemen) in which I eventually led it for a little while.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your league and I look forward to seeing you all on the virtual field.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

hey welcome, i took andre johnson from you :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Lol. Yea, I noticed. I definitely felt the pain of that from my first game playing with them. I just need you to lose a ton of games so I can at least get a good draft spot out of it. Lol.

4. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

dont worry im going on another vacation 3rd week of december :)

5. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Welcomete="IXI DECAY IXI, post: 1486547, member: 291"]Hey guys,

I have taken over the Texans and just wanted to say hey and that I'm glad to be a part of this league.

It seems like there is a solid group of guys here whom I can't wait to compete with.

I have been a member at TSO for quite some time but I have also been off the grid for a year. Last league I participated in was an NCAA league (4th Horsemen) in which I eventually led it for a little while.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your league and I look forward to seeing you all on the virtual field.[/quote]
    Welcome to the league.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I tagged you in the scheduling thread, but it didn't work. What is your name? Lower case L?

Welcome to the league btw.