1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Introduction

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Dec 4, 2013.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Hey guys,

I have taken over the Texans and just wanted to say hey and that I'm glad to be a part of this league.

It seems like there is a solid group of guys here whom I can't wait to compete with.

I have been a member at TSO for quite some time but I have also been off the grid for a year. Last league I participated in was an NCAA league (4th Horsemen) in which I eventually led it for a little while.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your league and I look forward to seeing you all on the virtual field.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

hey welcome, i took andre johnson from you :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Lol. Yea, I noticed. I definitely felt the pain of that from my first game playing with them. I just need you to lose a ton of games so I can at least get a good draft spot out of it. Lol.

4. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

dont worry im going on another vacation 3rd week of december :)

5. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

Welcomete="IXI DECAY IXI, post: 1486547, member: 291"]Hey guys,

I have taken over the Texans and just wanted to say hey and that I'm glad to be a part of this league.

It seems like there is a solid group of guys here whom I can't wait to compete with.

I have been a member at TSO for quite some time but I have also been off the grid for a year. Last league I participated in was an NCAA league (4th Horsemen) in which I eventually led it for a little while.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your league and I look forward to seeing you all on the virtual field.[/quote]
    Welcome to the league.

6. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I tagged you in the scheduling thread, but it didn't work. What is your name? Lower case L?

Welcome to the league btw.